Eskibo

DefaultIlluminati symbol on pope's throne?

Check this link out.
It's generally about Catholicism being part of a major conspiracy on NWO and being two faced devil worshippers.

This is not intended as a provocation at all, I myself am catholic.
See this as informative and nothing more. If you find the video has achieved epic fail, contact the creator.

Look carefully close to the beginning.
http://sabbathrock.com/evil.aspx

Eskibo

Check this link out.
It's generally about Catholicism being part of a major conspiracy on NWO and being two faced devil worshippers.

See this as informative and nothing more. If you find the video has achieved epic fail, contact the creator.

Eskibo

Check this link out.

Luciferasi

I'm absolutely opposed to all thing Christian, but that is a ridiculous website, I guess the author eat bread and Dan Brown every morning.

The Eye in the Pyramid has been used as a Christian symbol with the name of Eye of Providence also (like almost ALL symbols, including the Cross, which predates Christianity), the triangle being the Trinity.

Luciferasi

I'm absolutely opposed to all thing Christian, but that is a ridiculous website, I guess the author eat bread and Dan Brown every morning.

The Eye in the Pyramid has been used as a Christian symbol with the name of Eye of Providence also (like almost ALL symbols, including the Cross, which predates Christianity), the triangle being the Trinity.

Luciferasi

Omnires

That is not the Illuminati symbol it is the Eye of Providence (a.k.a the all seeing eye). It is a ancient symbol that can be founded all the place even back to before the time of the Jaws and Christians. It is symbolize that god(s) is watching over something guiding and protecting it. It also symbolizes divine providence which is what believers see as the sovereignty, superintendence, or agency of God over events in people's lives and throughout history.

Omnires

That is not the Illuminati symbol it is the Eye of Providence (a.k.a the all seeing eye). It is a ancient symbol that can be founded all the place even back to before the time of the Jaws and Christians. It is symbolize that god(s) is watching over something guiding and protecting it. It also symbolizes divine providence which is what believers see as the sovereignty, superintendence, or agency of God over events in people's lives and throughout history.

Omnires

Sappho

Ab Initio

This is gonna go south quick, so nerfing it in the bud now.
oɥddɐS
Head Moderator

Wielder of the mighty Nerfstick!

| Social Guidelines | Customer Service |
| Contact Me | Follow Me on Twitter |