Merovingian

DefaultIlluminati Vampire?

I have pondered over the years the theory that the Illuminati are vampire, but not just any vampire, no no, I mean the eldest of Vampire. Reaching as far back as researchers can find both that of Illuminati and Vampire, the similarities are astounding, starting with the number 13. 13 Members of the Council of Elders, 13 Members in the Original Vampire family, 13 Clans, and 13 families in the Illuminati Families.

Seemingly, both have control of their prospective worlds, both are born into their power and both acquire the wealth of the earth and claim it to be their own, and since there seems to be no recorded history of the two factions at battle, one begins to wonder if the two are not the one and the same?

your thoughts?
322 - Skull and Bones is Recruiting
The best experiences are shared experiences.
Join Today.

Merovingian

I have pondered over the years the theory that the Illuminati are vampire, but not just any vampire, no no, I mean the eldest of Vampire. Reaching as far back as researchers can find both that of Illuminati and Vampire, the similarities are astounding, starting with the number 13. 13 Members of the Council of Elders, 13 Members in the Original Vampire family, 13 Clans, and 13 families in the Illuminati Families.

Seemingly, both have control of their prospective worlds, both are born into their power and both acquire the wealth of the earth and claim it to be their own, and since there seems to be no recorded history of the two factions at battle, one begins to wonder if the two are not the one and the same?

your thoughts?
Join Today.

Merovingian

your thoughts?
Join Today.

turdferguson

Nope. You are stretching.

turdferguson

turdferguson

Warhol

Well, there isn't any evidence of vampires battling any of the three factions in recorded history because, well, there are no (credible) accounts of vampires in recorded history.

Though, if the shoe fits...

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/684...eratuillum.jpg

Warhol

Well, there isn't any evidence of vampires battling any of the three factions in recorded history because, well, there are no (credible) accounts of vampires in recorded history.

Warhol