Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentine Moxie View Post
No, I'm pretty sure that when he said that the Illuminati aren't centered around the American family that he was thinking of Norman Rockwell, who did paintings of "Family Life" in America.

The "sex, drugs and Rockefeller" refers to one of, if not THE richest man in known history. He didn't see the relationship between Rockefeller and the Illuminati because he was confusing Rockefeller and Rockwell.
Ah, and not bad for a late night drinking poster
AKA Mr-March

*~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~
▒▓∞∞http://ouroboroscommunity.enjin.com/∞∞▓▒

Lodestar

Quote:
No, I'm pretty sure that when he said that the Illuminati aren't centered around the American family that he was thinking of Norman Rockwell, who did paintings of "Family Life" in America.

The "sex, drugs and Rockefeller" refers to one of, if not THE richest man in known history. He didn't see the relationship between Rockefeller and the Illuminati because he was confusing Rockefeller and Rockwell.
AKA Mr-March

Lodestar

Quote:

AKA Mr-March

IAO

Well if he is talking about the actual Illuminati and not the idea of the Illuminati as a conspiracy and powerful bloodline. You would be wanting to look into Adam Weishaupt. If you want to look into the conspiracy and nothing more than conspiracy (in context to the Illuminati). Research the Rockafellers.

Rockafeller admits to being a player in secret banking cabals.Never the Illuminati. I doubt the Illuminati even exists as an Order anymore other than through break away factions.

One is based in historical facts. The other is based on speculation.

IAO

Well if he is talking about the actual Illuminati and not the idea of the Illuminati as a conspiracy and powerful bloodline. You would be wanting to look into Adam Weishaupt. If you want to look into the conspiracy and nothing more than conspiracy (in context to the Illuminati). Research the Rockafellers.

Rockafeller admits to being a player in secret banking cabals.Never the Illuminati. I doubt the Illuminati even exists as an Order anymore other than through break away factions.

IAO

MkVenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAO View Post

Well see I was, and I think in general for this forum, we were, talking about the Illuminati in the game, which like the Templars, have some connotations with their real life counterpart, but adhere much more loosly to any "fact" or "evidence" (insofar as any exists), with much more artistic license being used. It's an alternative reality, in TSW Rockefeller might have been a bona fide Illuminati, along with Carnegie maybe, or Machiavelli, who knows, until more info/the game is released.

MkVenner

Quote:

Well see I was, and I think in general for this forum, we were, talking about the Illuminati in the game, which like the Templars, have some connotations with their real life counterpart, but adhere much more loosly to any "fact" or "evidence" (insofar as any exists), with much more artistic license being used. It's an alternative reality, in TSW Rockefeller might have been a bona fide Illuminati, along with Carnegie maybe, or Machiavelli, who knows, until more info/the game is released.

MkVenner

Quote:

Valentine Moxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
I try, despite my potatoe-squeezin addled mind.

Mmmmmm.... cheap non-russian vodka(gag).