like this >>>

http://desktopwallpaperking.com/uplo...69dafebf01.jpg

or

THIS >>>

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ed-d5bbrfy.jpg

Still a fabulous looking mask though

Kaas87

ooooooo shiny

edit: sorry i forgot, rabble rabble rabble its a novelty item (/sarcasm)

Boundary

New item for lifetimers?

Kaas87

item(s) of the month i presume

also, aaw the headdress is a back item not hat (presume there was some issue with it being hat + conflicts and whatnots)

Kyonyuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaas87 View Post

also, aaw the headdress is a back item not hat (presume there was some issue with it being hat + conflicts and whatnots)
I can guess that some of the newer back slot item like the fur vest or the Wiccanista coat would clip through resulting a .. not-so-desired result.

Myyth

Thanks funcom!
My character just starting doing missions and Egypt and I was thinking its time for a change in clothes but coudlnt figure out what. This Anubis headgear is perfect!

But I dont understand why the headdress is a back item. It seems wierd wearing a tshirt, jeans/pants and this Aubis pharoah headdress lol. Not sure what will match.

And when I equip the back headdress item and then switch to a uniform.....the headdress dissapears except for flashing red eyes. which is kinda cool! But i guess is not intended

Kaas87

effects seem to drift through uniforms, i call it a happy accident, you can have a snowing robe, or a glowing eye atenist

Lantros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaas87 View Post

well its a back item and a head item.. there are two

So huge thx. gona use it for a day .. then trow it back into the mist and wait for halloween to trow it on again to scare new players

Vinceroix

But this was supposed to be Fezuary!

V
Ironmonger - Templar Soldier 100% wheel and a One Trick Pony but at 10.4 full dps, it is a good trick

It's the End of Days. Have gun.

JessieColt

Anubis Mask & Anubis Headdress FTW!

Very nicely done Funcom!

Personally, I think the mask goes really, really, well with the Mayan Council Robes from the End of Days event on my male character.