InventoryList by Aedani
A supplemental inventory view presenting all items in a detailed table.
- All items in one list including Assembly, Equipment, and Bank
- Item details as columns
- Sort by any number of columns
- Search items by name
- Choose large or small row size
- Choose number of rows to show
- Supports all normal item interactions (dragging, splitting, etc.)
- Almost fully internationalized
- Integrates with Topbar Information Overload's Addon Manager
- Can be opened by a hotkey
Things that may not be obvious:
- The arrows at the top right of columns indicate the sort order. The brighter the arrow, the earlier in the sort order. When you click a column header (the word, not the arrow), that column becomes the first in the sort order and the rest are shifted accordingly.
- The item type for some items is blank. The game internally calls all of these "Normal". I have not yet investigated if there is other data that could be used in place of "Normal"/blank.
- If you are not using Topbar Information Overload, the addon's icon can be repositioned by holding CTRL and dragging it.
- The hotkey to open this addon is your normal inventory hotkey (defaults to 'I') plus CTRL.
- The little two-line button at the bottom center is a resize widget. Drag it up and down to change the number of rows.
- The stack number overlay has been removed from the item icons. It is a column in the table (Count).
- Abbreviated headers and any words that run longer than the column width have tooltips so you can see the full text by hovering over them.
- Searching by name merely shifts items that match up to the top of the list. It does not provide any other visual feedback on items that do or do not match.
- Even though bank items are shown, this is not a bank replacement. You still need to use the bank window to sell and mail items, access the cabal bank, and most other bank-specific actions.
Download from SecretUI or Curse
Source code is available via git from curseforge.
Unpack the .zip archive into <your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\ folder. You should end up with the following files at a minimum:
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ InventoryList\InventoryList.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ InventoryList\InventoryListIcon.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ InventoryList\CharPrefs.xml
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ InventoryList\Modules.xml
Other files may be present but are not required for the addon to run properly.
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ InventoryList folder.
- Fixed issue preventing item deletion.
- Rewrote parts of the MultiColumnListView for performance. Scrolling and resizing are now much faster after the initial load.
- Equipped items and items from the Assembly window are now shown.
- Added a column indicating which inventory contains the item.
- If the bank window is open, the addon will now show your bank items as well (but not Cabal Bank items).
- If the bank window is open, right clicking items in the Inventory will swap them to the Bank, and vice versa.
- The icon column can now be used to sort by the inventory's original order (probably not terribly useful).
- Added three drop targets that can be used to move items amongst inventories.
- Fixed that tooltips could get stuck open if visible when the Addon's hotkey was pressed.
- Fixed various text clipping and tooltip issues.
- Fixed that buttons responded on mouseDown instead of mouseUp.
- Decreased transparency to help with readability.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an extraneous "undefined" item to appear under certain circumstances.
- Apparently, marking all columns as non-resizable caused the header to stick out past the right edge of the window. Fixed.
- Initial release.
- Performance when resizing or scrolling is very poor. This seems to be a "feature" of the game's MultiColumnListView, and there does not appear to be anything I can do about it.
Last edited by -p0a-; 03-20-2013 at 04:25 AM. Reason: 1.1.1