elliot-pendragon

DefaultCondenser of Quintessence

the Desc says:
This curious device condenses powerful weapons or talismans down to their mystical essence, forming a bar of black bullion. Can convert any QL10 purple weapon or talisman into a black bullion.

dose that mean a ql 10.2 NM drop can be converted into A black bullion?
any ql10 purple would include... 10.4 PVP gear.. is this really the case?

Kzak

I would think so, yes. So be careful lest you convert something you would actually use.
I killed Hel in her 176M HP-form, and I didn't get a T-shirt.

"Time is the fire in which we burn."
-Dr. Tolien Soran, Star Trek Generations

SnowGlobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot-PenDragon View Post
does that mean a ql 10.2 NM drop can be converted into A black bullion?
I'm not sure about your other questions, but this one has been answered in another thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seifer5x5 View Post
Melted a 10.5/10.5 weapon, too see if the condenser scaled with the quality of the item used. Nope, 1 bullion back.
SnowGlobe ( Templars ) • Cleena ( Templars ) • Pixiechic ( Illuminati ) • Oni-Yuri ( Dragon )
──────────────── Arcadia Dimension ────────────────

elliot-pendragon

so basically it's 10 silver coin for 10 black bullion...

Mr-Pyre

Plus, you know, doing nms for the trash purples.,and since everyone knows about the converter, no one passes for them.
Jack-Salazar, Illuminati. Arcadia.
Lady-Pyre, Templar. Arcadia.
MrStark, Dragon. Huldra.
Mr-Stark, Dragon. Arcadia.
The-WildRose, Templar. Arcadia.
Worse things happen to better people, that's the mantra- POS.

ReverendDr

Yes it technically can be considered a step towards pay-2-win or whatever the cool kids call it now a days.

But it is at most 20 bullion a month, which is just insignificant to the bullion that would otherwise be gained over a month of casual play. It has a very high cost in vet points and simply will not see widespread use. Speculation over it "ruining progression" or changing the way that people interact in dungeons is completely baseless, its just not a useful item.
Illic 'paululum malus Schedula Moravius ​​in omnibus nobis

Darkstride

Yes 10.anything can be converted, I got rid of some of the old 10.2's that I have since replaced with customs.

Ranyhyn

The Venetian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendDr View Post
Yes it technically can be considered a step towards pay-2-win or whatever the cool kids call it now a days.

But it is at most 20 bullion a month, which is just insignificant to the bullion that would otherwise be gained over a month of casual play. It has a very high cost in vet points and simply will not see widespread use. Speculation over it "ruining progression" or changing the way that people interact in dungeons is completely baseless, its just not a useful item.
unless the cost has been upped recently, it's 5 veteran points for a stack of 10 condensers.

And you can get veteran points by recruiting people as well. So technically you can get as many as you want, if you're recruiting a lot.
Titanic Prometheus - God of forbidden light
Your Black Flame we bear inside as a legacy of your might

Illumination's father - God of shadowless light
Black Sun of dark mysteries - Restore the dragon's sight

Xexanos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendDr View Post

Joel said that they will drop ingame after the next patch. So I wouldn't call it pay to win.
"I respect every culture that isn't afraid to scare the shit out of its children!"
- Joshua Alan Doetsch, 2014

Karmakoma

And pay to win is something else than roughly 20 bullions per month (if you choose to spend all your Vet points into this...)
Make Love(craft), not War(craft) !

Ha Ha ! I m a PvPer...

Vous avez plus de 25 ans ? Voulez rejoindre une cabale cool mais bon niveau ?
Venez faire un tour chez R.E.D ! (anciennement Le Parkzheimer Club)