Valyrie

Default[Add-on] Fashionista

Valyrie's Fashionista

Donations
It takes a lot of time to develop an add-on, so if you really like this mod and want to support it then please consider donating any amount. Thank you!
You can always donate through this page: http://hem.bredband.net/Valyrie/

Description
This mod will act as a wardrobe where you can create, update, preview and equip different clothing outfits.

What's new in this release
* Adjusted addon to work with the API changes Funcom made for Issue 9 (Tokyo)
* Fix: Previewing and equipping of outfits is now slower to increase the chance of success (seems FC changed something serverside as I got many "you have to wait before doing that action again")
* Fix: Clothing placement "Back" in the UI is now renamed to "Coat" to match the dressing room and be less confusing

Current features
* Create any number of outfits (a combination of specific clothing items) and switch between them at will
* Randomize new fun outfits with the press of a button
* Import outfits from Valet (at first use or at will from the Settings window)
* Preview and/or equip outfits from the chat window using slash commands
* The pen icon will update or rename the selected outfit
* The trashcan icon will delete the selected outfit
* The star icon will mark the selected outfit as a favorite; use the check-box to filter and show only favorites
* Left-click on an outfit name to preview it
* Right-click on an outfit name to equip it
* Manual sort mode where you can move the outfits up/down in the list as desired using the arrow buttons
* Automatic sort mode where all outfits will be sorted according to chosen column and order (ascending/descending)
* Free-text filter to show only the matching outfits
* Chosen sort column and order will be remembered between use
* Outputs information text on screen for actions like equipping an outfit and if any clothing items in the outfit is missing/not owned
* Export/Import all outfits to easily move them between accounts or characters (or just for backup reasons)
* Mod UI can be scaled to fit different monitor sizes
* Support for Vipers Topbar mod
* If you don't have VTIO installed then you can reposition the icon on screen by holding the right mouse button and dragging it
* ESC closes any of the mod windows
* Supports the newly added 'Head Accessory' clothing slot
* Support previewing / equipping outfits using the chat window

Supports the following slash commands (typed into the chat window):
* '/vfa ui' toggles showing/hiding the Fashionista user interface
* '/vfa equip/e' OutfitID' equip the outfit with that ID (enable OutfitID column in the settings, default is not shown)
* '/vfa preview/p' OutfitID' preview the outfit with that ID (enable OutfitID column in the settings, default is not shown)
* '/vfa help' list the available slash commands

Download
http://tsw.curseforge.com/tsw-mods/fashionista
http://www.secretui.com/downloads/in...shionista.html

Installation
Unpack the .zip archive into <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ folder, overwrite if files already exists

If you are having problems using the slash commands then verify that the 'VFA' file is inside your <TSW installdir>\Scripts-folder, if not you have to copy it manually from the \Fashionista\Scripts folder to the <TSW installdir>\Scripts folder

It should look like this:
\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Fashionista\CharPrefs.x ml
\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Fashionista\Modules.xml
\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Fashionista\Fashionista .swf
\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Fashionista\readme.txt
<TSW installdir>\Scripts\VFA

If you had TSW running when copying these files, then you must quit the game completely and then restart it or the addon won't work properly!

Uninstallation
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Fashionista folder
Delete the <TSW installdir>\Scripts\VFA file

/Valyrie
Last edited by Valyrie; 06-08-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Ratataplan

Looks like it works perfectly ! THanks a lot !!!

Lascha

Love the mod as I have a serious dress up fetish in game :P My only two complaints are 1. I wish it had a search function, and 2. I wish you could resize the window like you can with VDM. Great job though!! I spent all morning creating outfits and saving them Thank you!

samizdatista

This is a very nice mod... very 'clean' interface.
Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effective is a concealed mystery.
- Adam Weishaupt

The Kadekawa Conundrum
The Ungrateful Deathless... a Secret World ghost story?
Shadows in a Sunless World (some bits rather NSFW)

pinstripesc

yey! Love the title too.

Valyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lascha View Post
Love the mod as I have a serious dress up fetish in game :P My only two complaints are 1. I wish it had a search function, and 2. I wish you could resize the window like you can with VDM. Great job though!! I spent all morning creating outfits and saving them Thank you!
1) I thought of different filter options like free-text search and such, but thought the possibility of being able to "favorite" outfits and filtering to show only them would be the best way to go. In what situations would a search field be better? Convince me and I might add it ;P

2) The re-size thing is something I definitely want to add, but as the multi-column list component is pain in the *** to work with I skipped that for the first release. I might try incorporate it in another version.

Simurg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valyrie View Post
1) I thought of different filter options like free-text search and such, but thought the possibility of being able to "favorite" outfits and filtering to show only them would be the best way to go. In what situations would a search field be better? Convince me and I might add it ;P
I think it all hinges on how many outfits you have. If you'just' have 30 then a dozen or so favorites works well. If you have hundreds (and some people do) then you either will frequently want setups not in your favorites or your favorites list will be as long as most people's full lists.

Lascha

The reason I would want the search feature really, is because our cabal does theme dress days every day, and I save all outfits I use for these, and I typically have 5-10 outfits per theme day made because, well....it's fun! I can live without a search function, it's more just a convenience thing.

For instance...my scrapbook: https://plus.google.com/photos/11637...MCS2fzmuNrb2gE
Last edited by Lascha; 07-22-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Bloodbloom

Great mod, but i'm not convinced yet for a couple of reasons:

1.) the size. it just seems too big compared to the rest of my ui (i have it scaled down a bit to fit on my 22" 1650x1050 monitor) if you don't put in resizing, at least scale it down a bit / scale with the rest of the ui (if that's possible)

2.) switching clothes on single click. i often find myself accidentally clicking an outfit when i just want to scroll or move the window. this is especially annoying if i'm wearing something i haven't saved. this should be double click imo.

3.) the ok button doesn't make much sense. this is a really minor issue i noticed because i do a bit of ui at work too. usually an ok button is to confirm a certain input or that you read a message. so it would make sense if you select the outfit, then click ok to put it on. but seeing as the button only closes the window, it makes more sense if the button said "Close" or if you replaced it with the typical X in the top right corner.

and one major issue: when i try to scroll with the mouse wheel, my game freezes for a few seconds. only happens in fashionista and only with mouse wheel. scrolling by dragging the scroll bar works fine.
not sure if this is just me or if anyone else experienced this.

PS: for bonus points include an import from valet. i've copied all my outfits over by now, but it took a while and i guess some people even have a lot more outfits.
"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
-- Jeremy Clarkson

samizdatista

I think the mod looks faaaaaabulous dahling!

I do wish I could resize the list so it was waaaaaaay longer without having to scroll though.
Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effective is a concealed mystery.
- Adam Weishaupt

The Kadekawa Conundrum
The Ungrateful Deathless... a Secret World ghost story?
Shadows in a Sunless World (some bits rather NSFW)