[Addon] Misjah's Script Builder
Misjah's Script Builder
Script builder is an TSW ingame addon that allows you to maintain a library of extended scripts that you can paste to the active chat channel at any time!
Version 0.4 is uploaded to Curse and awaiting activation.
- Allows you to build an infinite amount of ingame chat scripts.
- Script editor allows multi line text without breaking script.
- Templates so you don't have to start fresh when you want to build a script.
- Preview button to test scripts by sending them to yourself.
- Extended script information in the form of %TAGS.
There are some things that don't work unless written specially for script builder.
- You are only allowed to have ONE pair of "quotes" in the script, and those are used to quote the link body of the script.
- URL links that open web pages have to be written exactly like you see it in the Cabal Recruitment template!
- Lot's and lots of %TAGS for everything that's possible ingame.
- Better system for quickly pasting any given script to chat.
I need your help....
While i work on adding new features, what i also need are scripts that can be used as templates in Script Builder.
These have to be generic scripts that would be useful for most people in some way or another.
I would like these scripts in the form of a reply post to this thread where your post contains:
- A picture of the script in chat and when opened.
- The script code, wrapped in CODE forum tags so they don't take up much visual forum space.
I also need ideas for ingame TAGS.
These are %TAGS that when used in a script are translated to text before the script is sent to the chat.
This could be %NM that would translate to a list of nightmares that you have unlocked.
Current %TAG ideas: Lockout status, Gear stats, Cabal info, NM achievement status, Mission status, Webpage include.
Please feel free to include my current ideas in YOUR %TAG wishlist, if nobody want's a mission status %TAG, i won't waste time making it!
Thanks for your help!
Content of in-game information page
Hello, my TSW name is Misjah!
This page will contain information about writing TSW chat scripts in Script Builder, you can't preview, paste or delete it.
* The script that is selected here is the one that is sent to chat when you left click the topbar icon!
* You can scroll down and resize this window so it's easier to read and write scripts!
* Each script must contain the %AD tag or it will not be sent to chat, this tag is purely to advertise the addon early on.
* When you create your first script, use a template, i tried to make them easily understandable for beginners.
* The Script Editor PREVIEW button will add /text in front of you script so only YOU will see it.
* Click the + icon and select a template and name to start making your first script!
Current available TAGs:
%AD = Addon advertisement (This must be somewhere in your script!)
%t = Target name (Funcom tag)
%* = Everything written after script in chat (Funcom tag)
%1-9 = The first and onward word written after the script in chat (Funcom tag)
%TITLE = Title
%PLAYER = Character name
%FIRSTNAME = First Name
%LASTNAME = Last Name
%CABALNAME = Cabal Name
%FACTION = Faction Name
%DIMNAME = Dimension Name
%DIMENSION = Dimension
%PFNAME = Playfield Name
%COORDX = Coordinate X
%COORDY = Coordinate Y
%PING = Ping in ms
%FPSCLIENT = Client FPS
%XPEARNED = XP Earned
%BUFF_World Domination_% = Buff/Debuff Tooltip Content (Name must be exactly like tooltip)
%NMLOCKOUT = Nightmare Buff Tooltip Content or (Unlocked for all Nightmares)
%BUFFLIST = Comma Delimited Buff List
%S_CP = Combat Power
%S_HIT = Hit Rating
%S_PEN = Penetration Rating
%S_CrR = Critical Rating
%S_CrP = Critical Power Rating
%S_HEALTH = Health Points
%S_PP = Physical Protection Rating
%S_MP = Magical Protection Rating
%S_DR = Defense Rating
%S_ER = Evade Rating
%S_BR = Block Rating
%S_HeP = Healing Power
%S_HeCR = Healing Critical Rating
%S_HeCPR = Healing Critical Power Rating
%S_DTNAME = Defensive Target Name
%S_DTHEALTH = Defensive Target Health
%S_OTNAME = Offensive Target Name
%S_OTHEALTH = Offensive Target Health
%S_EnCC = Enemy Critical Chance
%S_EnEC = Enemy Evade Chance
PS. The reason for missing tags like Attack Rating is not because i'm evil and want you to write the numbers yourselves!
I wholeheartedly believe that the community's usage of AR as an identification for gear level is short sighted and damaging on new players, they get the impression that AR is all they need to focus on, so i have decided not activate these %TAGs.
Combat Power is a calculated number combining Attack Rating and Weapon Power, this is a much better gear identification number then AR.
The diminishing returns for AR start's to build up at around 3.500 AR, at this point you should start getting your Hit Rating and Penetration Rating in order, Hit makes sure you don't miss and Pen counters block and increases damage.
Misjah's DPS stat priority list: 3500AR, 650Hit, 750Pen -> Main Weapon -> Crit/CritPower/AR -> Offhand Weapon.
Misjah Signet priority list: Head/MainWeapon = Fury/Abuse -> Minors = %Dmg for Main Weap or Burst -> Offhand = Laceration -> Majors = Violence.
Last edited by Misjah; 09-21-2013 at 12:21 PM.