Kerero

DefaultFree Trial ?

hi,
i wanted to know if there will be a free trial for the game because...i dont know much about PCs so..i dont know if my PC has the requirements for it
(i needed to buy a new videocard to play borderlands...so..)

Kerero

DefaultFree Trial ?

hi,
i wanted to know if there will be a free trial for the game because...i dont know much about PCs so..i dont know if my PC has the requirements for it

Kerero

DefaultFree Trial ?

hi,

Psychosmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerero View Post
hi,
As this game has yet to even hit Beta, there isn't any news on a free trial, muchless the techspecs needed to play it. I imagine, following the tried and true "14 day free trial!" tactic will more than likely happen 3-5 months after official release. They might hook up with a website that will gauge your machines specs vs the specs needed by the game. We don't know.

Psychosmile

Quote:
hi,
As this game has yet to even hit Beta, there isn't any news on a free trial, muchless the techspecs needed to play it. I imagine, following the tried and true "14 day free trial!" tactic will more than likely happen 3-5 months after official release. They might hook up with a website that will gauge your machines specs vs the specs needed by the game. We don't know.

Psychosmile

Quote:
hi,

Shoob

Thankfully, you have a year and a half to get your computer updated. Start saving for that DX11 monster now!

Shoob

Thankfully, you have a year and a half to get your computer updated. Start saving for that DX11 monster now!

Shoob

dominict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoob View Post
where did you get a year and a half from please i am curious ???