The Secret World Forums

The Secret World Forums (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/index.php)
-   Old Sanctuary (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ⊕ Order of the Temple ⊕ (The Templar Thread) (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=4143)

grizin 09-04-2009 02:18 PM

Illuminati - got just one thing to tell you!! - somebody gonna get hurt reeeal bad... :D
And yes, Russel Peters rules!

Illuminati - got just one thing to tell you!! - somebody gonna get hurt reeeal bad... :D

Aren D 09-04-2009 02:18 PM

My blade is sharp and ready! Devil must be purged!

Hadrius 09-04-2009 02:19 PM

Croatian Templar, reporting for duty.. Give us a sign and we shall show them the light..
[┼] - In hoc signo vinces - In this sign thou shall conquer

Croatian Templar, reporting for duty.. Give us a sign and we shall show them the light..

Lodestar 09-04-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldur (Post 113813)
Norwegian Templar signing in.

Did anyone get a confirmation mail when you signed up with any of the factions. I took the test two times and didnt get anything, affraid i might have typo'ed my mail.

Or didnt you guys get anything neither?

Ok this happend to me. I had to take the test again because of the site issues. Maybe you will have to do the same if you havent got your email yet.

Hope this helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari (Post 114158)

Thats really good well done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardanwen (Post 114034)
*Dragon sneaks into Templar head quarter, like a real sneaky Dragon*

The test gave me Templar, and currently I'm torn between Templar and Dragon... At the moment the balance is leaning more to the Dragons, sorry shiny knights!

You know first time I got Templer. But when reading the descriptions I couldnt work out why. Templer had appeal at first but looking at the general Dragon mission it seemed more me. I did the test again and sure enough got Dragon. And I did it a thrid to be sure and answered as honestly as possible and got Dragon. Best of three went to Dragon and I preferred them. Id recommend doing the test 3 or 5 times and or take a look at the one whihc is closest to you. Neither side matched me exactly.

I dont like this "order out of chaoas and sneaking, conspiring and arranging assasinations. I dont think it gels with my idea of acheiving balance to the world. But ultimately that mission of attaining balance does fit me more than the rightoeus fury and idea of using wrathsome ander and force while succumbing to the idea I ma above others and have the right to judege. Totally not me at all. But I do care for the honesty and integrity they have. I knew Illuminati wasnt me at all.

Quote:

Did anyone get a confirmation mail when you signed up with any of the factions. I took the test two times and didnt get anything, affraid i might have typo'ed my mail.

Ok this happend to me. I had to take the test again because of the site issues. Maybe you will have to do the same if you havent got your email yet.

Hope this helps.

Quote:

Quote:

The test gave me Templar, and currently I'm torn between Templar and Dragon... At the moment the balance is leaning more to the Dragons, sorry shiny knights!

You know first time I got Templer. But when reading the descriptions I couldnt work out why. Templer had appeal at first but looking at the general Dragon mission it seemed more me. I did the test again and sure enough got Dragon. And I did it a thrid to be sure and answered as honestly as possible and got Dragon. Best of three went to Dragon and I preferred them. Id recommend doing the test 3 or 5 times and or take a look at the one whihc is closest to you. Neither side matched me exactly.

I dont like this "order out of chaoas and sneaking, conspiring and arranging assasinations. I dont think it gels with my idea of acheiving balance to the world. But ultimately that mission of attaining balance does fit me more than the rightoeus fury and idea of using wrathsome ander and force while succumbing to the idea I ma above others and have the right to judege. Totally not me at all. But I do care for the honesty and integrity they have. I knew Illuminati wasnt me at all.

Quote:

Hope this helps.

Quote:

Quote:

recvon 09-04-2009 02:24 PM

Reporting in :D stand togethor or stand apart and fall!

TheBladeRoden 09-04-2009 02:25 PM

Curse the darkness!

For the record I did get an email after the test

Curse the darkness!

Curse the darkness!

Selzi 09-04-2009 02:27 PM

Greetings, brethren.

Selzi 09-04-2009 02:27 PM