The Secret World Forums

The Secret World Forums (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/index.php)
-   Old Sanctuary (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ⊕ Order of the Temple ⊕ (The Templar Thread) (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=4143)

Abalis 09-11-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redd (Post 133053)
well, unless you want to be blind like the rest of them you should follow their opinion, anyway.. i must warn you.. anyone who has worked with me.. well.. they usually end up dead *he reaches into his pocket and pulls out many Templar badges from his past comrades*

The advice and warning are unnecessary...I go my own path, and do not bend to the opinions of others...and to be honest I hadn't planned on working with you. *leans her head against the stone wall, eyes closed* And if they died, it was because they were not prepared for the situation that faced them, and not because of you...or at least I would hope you were not a cause of their demise. *eyes Redd critically*

Quote:

well, unless you want to be blind like the rest of them you should follow their opinion, anyway.. i must warn you.. anyone who has worked with me.. well.. they usually end up dead *he reaches into his pocket and pulls out many Templar badges from his past comrades*

The advice and warning are unnecessary...I go my own path, and do not bend to the opinions of others...and to be honest I hadn't planned on working with you. *leans her head against the stone wall, eyes closed* And if they died, it was because they were not prepared for the situation that faced them, and not because of you...or at least I would hope you were not a cause of their demise. *eyes Redd critically*

Quote:

Redd 09-11-2009 02:43 AM

its not your choice, its the assignments you get, if we both get the same one, expect a death sentence

and there deaths... well... i shouldent talk to people ive just met about that...

its not your choice, its the assignments you get, if we both get the same one, expect a death sentence

and there deaths... well... i shouldent talk to people ive just met about that...

Abalis 09-11-2009 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redd (Post 133069)

Again, I will be prepared. You'd best look to yourself and not be concerned with such matters...we'll have enough trouble on our hands that it would be best to not create more.

Quote:

Again, I will be prepared. You'd best look to yourself and not be concerned with such matters...we'll have enough trouble on our hands that it would be best to not create more.

Quote:

Redd 09-11-2009 02:50 AM

its not that the other's wasn't prepared... they all were very strong.. its why they had assignments with me, my comrades kept getting stronger but they fell just as hard as the one before them

its not that the other's wasn't prepared... they all were very strong.. its why they had assignments with me, my comrades kept getting stronger but they fell just as hard as the one before them

DarthPlush 09-11-2009 02:54 AM

*Bows low*

A Templar from the Great Southern Land. I shall do my duty, whatever the cost.
:cool:

*Bows low*

*Bows low*

Abalis 09-11-2009 03:00 AM

*raises a hand in greeting to DarthPlush* Don't say that too loudly. They might group you with Redd here. *smiles*

Well, Redd, I suppose we'll just have to see. Chances are, we are unlikely to be grouped together for an assignment, and if we are, well...again, my survival will be in my hands. So long as you don't do anything...foolish...to make it more difficult, then we should get along fine.

*raises a hand in greeting to DarthPlush* Don't say that too loudly. They might group you with Redd here. *smiles*

Well, Redd, I suppose we'll just have to see. Chances are, we are unlikely to be grouped together for an assignment, and if we are, well...again, my survival will be in my hands. So long as you don't do anything...foolish...to make it more difficult, then we should get along fine.

Redd 09-11-2009 03:03 AM

my comrades are picked at random, just be careful, i dont want to be burying you two..

and abalis.. if you get signed up with me.. you'll see what happens..

*steps away from the wall* well.. im going to get some sleep.. ill see you in the morning.. *he turns away and walks down the hall, his red trench coat waving along the floor*

Redd 09-11-2009 03:03 AM

my comrades are picked at random, just be careful, i dont want to be burying you two..

and abalis.. if you get signed up with me.. you'll see what happens..

*steps away from the wall* well.. im going to get some sleep.. ill see you in the morning.. *he turns away and walks down the hall, his red trench coat waving along the floor*