The Secret World Forums

The Secret World Forums (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/index.php)
-   Old Sanctuary (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ⊕ Order of the Temple ⊕ (The Templar Thread) (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=4143)

Drakkar Omen de Molay 09-04-2009 01:15 PM

It's really cool to see I have brothers all over the world. ;) We are all the same under God.

Except for those Illuminati...They will burn.

It's really cool to see I have brothers all over the world. ;) We are all the same under God.

Kaillan 09-04-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakkar Omen de Molay (Post 113998)

What's this, i think my ears are burning.

Quote:

Quote:

devastation 09-04-2009 01:19 PM

Tested positively Templar baby!

This game looks sweet and this kind of stuff has had me and my partner glued to conspiracy websites for years. I have only ever been as excited as this about a game with Alan Wake and Shenmue. I'd advise anyone to check the history threads and check out the puzzles etc from 2007 on these forums because its probably one of the best viral ad campaigns in years. I'm guessing winter 2012 for a release date with many early adopters/visitors testing the game from 2011.

This game looks sweet and this kind of stuff has had me and my partner glued to conspiracy websites for years. I have only ever been as excited as this about a game with Alan Wake and Shenmue. I'd advise anyone to check the history threads and check out the puzzles etc from 2007 on these forums because its probably one of the best viral ad campaigns in years. I'm guessing winter 2012 for a release date with many early adopters/visitors testing the game from 2011.

Materie 09-04-2009 01:22 PM

Templars 4 life.

Devastation: I disagree. I believe beta will be around a year from now, and release in 2011.

Templars 4 life.

Devastation: I disagree. I believe beta will be around a year from now, and release in 2011.

Templars 4 life.

Ardanwen 09-04-2009 01:23 PM

*Dragon sneaks into Templar head quarter, like a real sneaky Dragon*

The test gave me Templar, and currently I'm torn between Templar and Dragon... At the moment the balance is leaning more to the Dragons, sorry shiny knights!

The test gave me Templar, and currently I'm torn between Templar and Dragon... At the moment the balance is leaning more to the Dragons, sorry shiny knights!

Stear 09-04-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardanwen (Post 114034)

Your path is not our path , but I warn you, there is no balance in the chaos,
there is no light in the dark!

Quote:

Quote:

Cid309 09-04-2009 01:25 PM

Greek Templar here, awaiting a new assignment soon....our enemies shall perish. (I didn't get a confirmation mail either,thanks for the info!)

Cid309 09-04-2009 01:25 PM

Greek Templar here, awaiting a new assignment soon....our enemies shall perish. (I didn't get a confirmation mail either,thanks for the info!)