The Secret World Forums

The Secret World Forums (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/index.php)
-   Old Sanctuary (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ⊕ Order of the Temple ⊕ (The Templar Thread) (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=4143)

Theoloc 01-04-2010 02:31 PM

Greek Templar signing in!

Theoloc 01-04-2010 02:31 PM

Greek Templar signing in!

Redd 01-04-2010 03:30 PM

sometimes i get the urge to shoot a fellow templar in order to raise the morale of others... fear is the best choice of leadership...

sometimes i get the urge to shoot a fellow templar in order to raise the morale of others... fear is the best choice of leadership...

Viscera 01-04-2010 03:51 PM

You seem quite the cowboy, Redd. Me thinks the Lumies would love that attitude, hehe. I kid, of course. :)

You seem quite the cowboy, Redd. Me thinks the Lumies would love that attitude, hehe. I kid, of course. :)

Redd 01-04-2010 03:58 PM

lol Iolanthe ^.^ you would be the last person i shoot, dont worry :P

and the lumies? they wouldent have me because of my ways XD

Cler1c 01-04-2010 05:09 PM

I just read some time ago, that Ragnar said, lumies are the Templars archenemies.
I think that is somewhat too much. (a player teaches the creator of the game syndrom)

I just read some time ago, that Ragnar said, lumies are the Templars archenemies.
I think that is somewhat too much. (a player teaches the creator of the game syndrom)

Zelkor 01-04-2010 10:17 PM

Templar from the U.S. Glad I found the game and knew before taking the test that I was to be Templar.

Now to find a guild I can call home.

Templar from the U.S. Glad I found the game and knew before taking the test that I was to be Templar.

Vengeful-frog 01-05-2010 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cler1c (Post 233082)

Yes, too much. The biggest threat is the Dragons due to their number. Even if the Templars and the Illuminati were allies, the Dragons would outnumber us by 2:1.
Dragons: 1,237
Templars: 319
Illuminati: 305

Note that Ragnar Tornquist said this unbalance should disappear by the release of the game...
If we were in a 1:1:1 instead of a 4:1:1, it would be less unrealistic to perceive the Illuminati as our biggest preoccupation. Actually, I rather perceive the Illuminati and the Dragons as being both our archenemies (and that's what they are in fact). Ok, the Illuminati are the bad boys but don't forget the Dragons are manipulators and conspirators. They play their enemies against each other. The Dragons are NOT the "neutral" or "happy medium" between "good" and "bad".

Quote:

Yes, too much. The biggest threat is the Dragons due to their number. Even if the Templars and the Illuminati were allies, the Dragons would outnumber us by 2:1.

Note that Ragnar Tornquist said this unbalance should disappear by the release of the game...
If we were in a 1:1:1 instead of a 4:1:1, it would be less unrealistic to perceive the Illuminati as our biggest preoccupation. Actually, I rather perceive the Illuminati and the Dragons as being both our archenemies (and that's what they are in fact). Ok, the Illuminati are the bad boys but don't forget the Dragons are manipulators and conspirators. They play their enemies against each other. The Dragons are NOT the "neutral" or "happy medium" between "good" and "bad".

Quote: