The Secret World Forums

The Secret World Forums (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/index.php)
-   Old Sanctuary (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ⊕ Order of the Temple ⊕ (The Templar Thread) (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=4143)

redassbyte 10-16-2009 12:43 AM

hows it goin sir knights! greetings from commandaire #86 dist.2 longview texas ... and this game is gonna be great

hows it goin sir knights! greetings from commandaire #86 dist.2 longview texas ... and this game is gonna be great

Assassin28K 10-16-2009 12:46 AM

im not trying to be a pain but any templars wanting to chat, im on Windows Live (aka, MSN) right now

Shaw3028@gmail.com

yes..it works...

im not trying to be a pain but any templars wanting to chat, im on Windows Live (aka, MSN) right now

Shaw3028@gmail.com

yes..it works...

Shaw3028@gmail.com

yes..it works...

DarthPlush 10-16-2009 12:53 AM

You're in an internet forum full of people who more than likely have been on internet forums before, and are quite aware of internet stalking.

Just giving out your MSN randomly isn't going to be helping people, especially not yourself. Get yourself acquainted with your fellow forumers and then build a relationship up until you trust each other well enough - and care to talk further - on an IM.

You're in an internet forum full of people who more than likely have been on internet forums before, and are quite aware of internet stalking.

Just giving out your MSN randomly isn't going to be helping people, especially not yourself. Get yourself acquainted with your fellow forumers and then build a relationship up until you trust each other well enough - and care to talk further - on an IM.

Lodestar 10-16-2009 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin28K (Post 175951)

Shaw3028@gmail.com

yes..it works...

Umm... unwise move. Im not sure of your motivations or internet knowledge, and I would not care to make assumptions. But I strongly advise you edit this post. Plenty Templar chat here, in fact its sometimes like a freaking mothers meeting. And then there are the chats that go on between all factions.

Quote:

Shaw3028@gmail.com

yes..it works...

Umm... unwise move. Im not sure of your motivations or internet knowledge, and I would not care to make assumptions. But I strongly advise you edit this post. Plenty Templar chat here, in fact its sometimes like a freaking mothers meeting. And then there are the chats that go on between all factions.

Quote:

Shaw3028@gmail.com

yes..it works...

Assassin28K 10-16-2009 02:18 AM

damn, good point...and its been years since ive been on a forum, and didnt really think about that >_<

well, just originally figured i'd try to get to know other templars but again, good point...

damn, good point...and its been years since ive been on a forum, and didnt really think about that >_<

well, just originally figured i'd try to get to know other templars but again, good point...

Pugmak 10-16-2009 02:37 AM

What's this about flaming coconuts? We don't carry Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch in our inventory any more?

What's this about flaming coconuts? We don't carry Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch in our inventory any more?

Shadowed_Hand 10-16-2009 02:47 AM

Texan/American Southwest Templar here and in deep-cover :P

oddly enough, a lot of the Templar mind-set follows a character I had in a shared-world LARP a couple years back..so creating a decent backstory is nooo problem once the time comes :)

oddly enough, a lot of the Templar mind-set follows a character I had in a shared-world LARP a couple years back..so creating a decent backstory is nooo problem once the time comes :)

Zirkonwinter 10-16-2009 03:39 AM

Greetings

FOR THE ALLIANCE....Oh wait wrong game...j/k. i cant wait for this game to come out...hello my dear brothers and sisters templars just call me zirk for short. I am excited

Greetings

FOR THE ALLIANCE....Oh wait wrong game...j/k. i cant wait for this game to come out...hello my dear brothers and sisters templars just call me zirk for short. I am excited

Greetings

redassbyte 10-16-2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowed_Hand (Post 176125)

word, rofl the texan templars are coming out of the woods. :P

Quote:

Quote:

Zerubbabel 10-16-2009 04:13 AM

RL Templar reporting for duty.
Member of Ann Arbor Commandery #13.

tissotsgrl 10-16-2009 04:16 AM

*a Flaming Coconut of Righteous Fury(tm)*

I cant' stop laughing.
I loves it.

Can I take it home? Pretty please? Or just walk around with it in my back pocket?

best damned phrase ... ever ...

I cant' stop laughing.
I loves it.

Can I take it home? Pretty please? Or just walk around with it in my back pocket?

I cant' stop laughing.
I loves it.

redassbyte 10-16-2009 04:29 AM

Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

rofl

Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

rofl

rofl

Dricka 10-16-2009 07:28 AM

-One... Two... Five !

-Three, Sir !

-Three !

-One... Two... Five !

-Three, Sir !

-Three !

-One... Two... Five !

-Three, Sir !

-Three !

Delindil 10-16-2009 07:51 AM

Greetings, another knight has arrived at your side to help fight back the darkness.