The Secret World Forums

The Secret World Forums (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/index.php)
-   Old Sanctuary (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ⊕ Order of the Temple ⊕ (The Templar Thread) (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=4143)

Cler1c 11-08-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

What I meant to say was that the Templars don't want anyone but the most dedicated to the Great Cause as members.
You may say that again brother.

Quote:

I hope you both find your 'balance' within Dragon.
You traitorous, unfaithful scum.
Lolz. (You are funny Cyphre. ^^)I wouldn't put it that harsh, but I also wish you all the best luck my friend. I truly hope you find it among those 1k and more members. I know for sure I couldn't.

Quote:

Dear Brothers, how are you doing ?
Hey H4ml3t! :D Nice to see you again friend! Well.. Killing demons, hunting vampires, helping fellow templars, making a good and loving atmosphere among the templars. - you know the usual! :D
Btw. do you know? We now have a first TSW girl only cabal - Joan d'Arc. (together with a bunch of new templar man cabals ^^ )Heck. I am really proud of our girls! - So things are rolling. Perhaps not to quick, but we Templars don't mind it to be so. Better to make it good, rather then in a haste and flawed.
Glad to have you back!
Stay strong bro!

Quote:

What I meant to say was that the Templars don't want anyone but the most dedicated to the Great Cause as members.

Quote:

Lolz. (You are funny Cyphre. ^^)I wouldn't put it that harsh, but I also wish you all the best luck my friend. I truly hope you find it among those 1k and more members. I know for sure I couldn't.

Quote:

Hey H4ml3t! :D Nice to see you again friend! Well.. Killing demons, hunting vampires, helping fellow templars, making a good and loving atmosphere among the templars. - you know the usual! :D
Btw. do you know? We now have a first TSW girl only cabal - Joan d'Arc. (together with a bunch of new templar man cabals ^^ )Heck. I am really proud of our girls! - So things are rolling. Perhaps not to quick, but we Templars don't mind it to be so. Better to make it good, rather then in a haste and flawed.
Glad to have you back!
Stay strong bro!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Glad to have you back!
Stay strong bro!

wahoozerman 11-08-2009 08:31 PM

... But I like Max and Redd...

=(

I'll just have to find some other awesome Templars to hang around with.

=(

=(

Cler1c 11-08-2009 08:33 PM

Oh look. Redd went too.
Quote:

.. But I like Max and Redd...
=(
I am sure you will find lots of them, my friend. I am sure.

Oh look. Redd went too.
Quote:

=(

Oh look. Redd went too.
Quote:

=(

MaxThunder 11-09-2009 12:11 AM

i'm still here!!... make sure not to remove that "brought by MaxThunder, the most awesome ninja of thunder" sign i put on the coconut trees in your backyard... or... at least not make any of your precious females do it... they're booby trapped...

oh, hey! the tragedy is back=)(not an insult... just a really bad pun...)

i'm still here!!... make sure not to remove that "brought by MaxThunder, the most awesome ninja of thunder" sign i put on the coconut trees in your backyard... or... at least not make any of your precious females do it... they're booby trapped...

axen 11-09-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyphre (Post 206150)
I was maybe a little harsh in this response.

I always did respect the strong, strict types. Damn those traitors!!! Hi there guys!

Quote:

I always did respect the strong, strict types. Damn those traitors!!! Hi there guys!

Quote:

MaxThunder 11-09-2009 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axen (Post 206436)

... heh... hoho... hii.. a.. hahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahaah... muahahahahahahahahah... hahahha... sorry... just... could... not... resist... ha... warning: Mr. Wildstorm might be angry at you!!

Quote:

... heh... hoho... hii.. a.. hahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahaah... muahahahahahahahahah... hahahha... sorry... just... could... not... resist... ha... warning: Mr. Wildstorm might be angry at you!!

Quote:

axen 11-09-2009 11:31 AM

This is a title

Yeah, it's not working out. It's not all of you guys, it's me. You all deserve better. I'm gonna go off now and do some soul searching, and if I'm lucky, find out how I can be a better person tomorrow than I was today. Goodbye, beautiful, Red Cross volunteers, good luck helping the war wounded and starving. Or being Swiss... I really don't know.

*Leaves faction HQ, stealing all of the toillet paper from all of the men's rooms.*

This is a title

Yeah, it's not working out. It's not all of you guys, it's me. You all deserve better. I'm gonna go off now and do some soul searching, and if I'm lucky, find out how I can be a better person tomorrow than I was today. Goodbye, beautiful, Red Cross volunteers, good luck helping the war wounded and starving. Or being Swiss... I really don't know.

*Leaves faction HQ, stealing all of the toillet paper from all of the men's rooms.*

This is a title

Cler1c 11-09-2009 11:37 AM

Ahm. Please do excuse me for being abrupt. But could we like finish this discussion here, so that the newcomers don't get burdened up with it?
I really wouldn't like to sound rough, but don't you guys now have your own dragon thread?
Please don't make a mess out of our here.
I mean, people do come and go. It is normal. And it is a game. Let us not make out of it what it is not.

Ahm. Please do excuse me for being abrupt. But could we like finish this discussion here, so that the newcomers don't get burdened up with it?
I really wouldn't like to sound rough, but don't you guys now have your own dragon thread?
I mean, people do come and go. It is normal. And it is a game. Let us not make out of it what it is not.

MaxThunder 11-09-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cler1c (Post 206698)

consider this discussion over... i wouldn't want to scare away the new vict... eh... warriors of light... i'll go back to my own thread now... still gonna say hi sometimes though... this IS the most awesome thread in the whole forum... that's the reason i stayed templar for all that time... that and all the cool people... but by for now=)

*leaves Templar HQ, but not before refilling the mensrooms toilet papers... whith all the toilet paper from the lady's room... and watering them a little... then leaving a nice cheesecake at the front door*

Quote:

consider this discussion over... i wouldn't want to scare away the new vict... eh... warriors of light... i'll go back to my own thread now... still gonna say hi sometimes though... this IS the most awesome thread in the whole forum... that's the reason i stayed templar for all that time... that and all the cool people... but by for now=)

*leaves Templar HQ, but not before refilling the mensrooms toilet papers... whith all the toilet paper from the lady's room... and watering them a little... then leaving a nice cheesecake at the front door*

Quote:

Cler1c 11-09-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

*then leaving a nice cheesecake at the front door*
Cler1c comes looks at the cheesecake...

http://bonanzawholesalemeats.com/sto..._Cheescake.jpg

takes the cheesecake, sighs, smiles, and eats it thankfully.

http://adevotedreader.files.wordpres...03/cookie1.jpg

Quote:

Quote:

James Extreme 11-09-2009 04:24 PM

BURN the traitorous heretics! BUUURN!!!!

*waves a burning torch over his head angrily*

*accidentally catches himself on fire and screams like a little girl*

Arsenic 11-09-2009 05:21 PM

Signing in

Quote:

I just want to get to know all my Templar brothers out there ready to set balance through the dark days. What's up?
Figured it to be a good time to say hello to all fellow Templar's out there.
-Arsenic

Signing in

Quote:

I just want to get to know all my Templar brothers out there ready to set balance through the dark days. What's up?
-Arsenic

Signing in

Quote:

-Arsenic

lillebille 11-09-2009 08:29 PM

hillu fellow templars just a reminder do not toutch the lumi veichles
they might be awesome and atractive but they are definetly booby trapped.

Redd 11-09-2009 09:15 PM

hey guys.. all this "balance" and stuff really doesnt feel right >.> but meh.. rather be asian ^.^