The Secret World Forums

The Secret World Forums (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/index.php)
-   Old Sanctuary (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ⊕ Order of the Temple ⊕ (The Templar Thread) (http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=4143)

Rayvyn 01-01-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyphre (Post 231716)
Who says 'aye' in real life these days..?
I am actually curious.
I never say 'aye'.

I have also been known to say it - on a frequent basis. :D

Drakkar Omen de Molay 01-01-2010 11:18 PM

Coming in to wish a Happy New Year to all my Brethren.

Bundar the Darbarian 01-02-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pugmak (Post 180202)
Now-a-days, we can't even do Tests of Righteousness because someone might loose an eye or something. Sheesh, everyone gots two eyes for a reason. Dont need em both.

Ah The Chamber... how nostalgic

Did we ever settle the pie cheesecake thing? I've had Scotch since then.

I know this is late but you don't always have access when you're... shall we say occupied with official matters?

Also
Quote:

I am actually curious.
I never say 'aye'.

Aye say it all the time. But, I'm of an older breed. I was teaching Olde School when the "Old School" was new. We never did figure out why they dropped the 'e' though.

Quote:

Now-a-days, we can't even do Tests of Righteousness because someone might loose an eye or something. Sheesh, everyone gots two eyes for a reason. Dont need em both.

I know this is late but you don't always have access when you're... shall we say occupied with official matters?

Also
Quote:

I am actually curious.
I never say 'aye'.

Aye say it all the time. But, I'm of an older breed. I was teaching Olde School when the "Old School" was new. We never did figure out why they dropped the 'e' though.

Quote:

Also
Quote:

I am actually curious.
I never say 'aye'.

Vengeful-frog 01-02-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakkar Omen de Molay (Post 231794)

My god ! He's alive !
Nice to see you back, Drakkar.

Happy New Year to all of you. :D

Quote:

My god ! He's alive !

Quote:

My god ! He's alive !

Cler1c 01-02-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

We have been waiting to say this for four months now!!
The Grandmaster is alive and he is baaaack!!! W0o0Ot! Wo0ot!!!
http://www.oceanparkoes.org/study/wp...mplarhorse.jpg

Quote:

Quote:

Drakkar Omen de Molay 01-03-2010 07:15 AM

Cler1c I tried to answer your PM but your inbox seems to be full and it won't accept anymore.

It is so great to see things have kept moving forward in my absence. The brethren have worked so hard and it shows.

I am back now and will be more active once again, you have my full support.

The idea to bring all the guilds together through an Alliance is great and shall be enduring for the Templars. It is a wish come true.

I will be checking the forums and aid the formation of the Alliance in every way.

We will rise and triumph Brothers.

Cler1c I tried to answer your PM but your inbox seems to be full and it won't accept anymore.

It is so great to see things have kept moving forward in my absence. The brethren have worked so hard and it shows.

The idea to bring all the guilds together through an Alliance is great and shall be enduring for the Templars. It is a wish come true.

I will be checking the forums and aid the formation of the Alliance in every way.

Cler1c 01-03-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakkar Omen de Molay (Post 232559)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
:D

Please do forgive me for the shout of pure joy, but I simply cannot express in other words the joy I feel for having one of the 1st Templars back and ready to guide the 1st Templar group here created onward to victory.

And, Now Let All The Templar Enemies, See and Despair!
Let All the Templars and Templar Friends See And Rejoice!
We Are One, Once Again!

Bound By Honor, And Templar Blood!
The Templars Stand United!

We Are The Bastion!
We Stand Strong!
We Stand Victorious!

Onwaaard Templaaaaaars!

P.s. (I cleaned up my inbox - kinda busy these days. :) )

Quote:

Please do forgive me for the shout of pure joy, but I simply cannot express in other words the joy I feel for having one of the 1st Templars back and ready to guide the 1st Templar group here created onward to victory.

We Are One, Once Again!

We Are The Bastion!
We Stand Strong!
We Stand Victorious!

Onwaaard Templaaaaaars!

Quote:

We Are One, Once Again!

We Are The Bastion!
We Stand Strong!
We Stand Victorious!

Onwaaard Templaaaaaars!

Theoloc 01-04-2010 02:31 PM

Greek Templar signing in!

Redd 01-04-2010 03:30 PM

sometimes i get the urge to shoot a fellow templar in order to raise the morale of others... fear is the best choice of leadership...

sometimes i get the urge to shoot a fellow templar in order to raise the morale of others... fear is the best choice of leadership...

Viscera 01-04-2010 03:51 PM

You seem quite the cowboy, Redd. Me thinks the Lumies would love that attitude, hehe. I kid, of course. :)

You seem quite the cowboy, Redd. Me thinks the Lumies would love that attitude, hehe. I kid, of course. :)

Redd 01-04-2010 03:58 PM

lol Iolanthe ^.^ you would be the last person i shoot, dont worry :P

and the lumies? they wouldent have me because of my ways XD

Cler1c 01-04-2010 05:09 PM

I just read some time ago, that Ragnar said, lumies are the Templars archenemies.
I think that is somewhat too much. (a player teaches the creator of the game syndrom)

I just read some time ago, that Ragnar said, lumies are the Templars archenemies.
I think that is somewhat too much. (a player teaches the creator of the game syndrom)

Zelkor 01-04-2010 10:17 PM

Templar from the U.S. Glad I found the game and knew before taking the test that I was to be Templar.

Now to find a guild I can call home.

Templar from the U.S. Glad I found the game and knew before taking the test that I was to be Templar.

Vengeful-frog 01-05-2010 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cler1c (Post 233082)

Yes, too much. The biggest threat is the Dragons due to their number. Even if the Templars and the Illuminati were allies, the Dragons would outnumber us by 2:1.
Dragons: 1,237
Templars: 319
Illuminati: 305

Note that Ragnar Tornquist said this unbalance should disappear by the release of the game...
If we were in a 1:1:1 instead of a 4:1:1, it would be less unrealistic to perceive the Illuminati as our biggest preoccupation. Actually, I rather perceive the Illuminati and the Dragons as being both our archenemies (and that's what they are in fact). Ok, the Illuminati are the bad boys but don't forget the Dragons are manipulators and conspirators. They play their enemies against each other. The Dragons are NOT the "neutral" or "happy medium" between "good" and "bad".

Quote:

Yes, too much. The biggest threat is the Dragons due to their number. Even if the Templars and the Illuminati were allies, the Dragons would outnumber us by 2:1.

Note that Ragnar Tornquist said this unbalance should disappear by the release of the game...
If we were in a 1:1:1 instead of a 4:1:1, it would be less unrealistic to perceive the Illuminati as our biggest preoccupation. Actually, I rather perceive the Illuminati and the Dragons as being both our archenemies (and that's what they are in fact). Ok, the Illuminati are the bad boys but don't forget the Dragons are manipulators and conspirators. They play their enemies against each other. The Dragons are NOT the "neutral" or "happy medium" between "good" and "bad".

Quote: