Page 1 of 247 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingsmouth Speaks!

Kingsmouth Speaks!

11/24/2010

zombiedanny - Rebooting.. I hate it when that happens! The buzzing was killing me. Is like honey colored screen totally normal?? Thought it'd be blue....

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Careful D, you never know whose gonna be listening. Where you been? Burning the midnite oil again? Busy busy bee ;-P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Oh and no it's usually Blue Screen--I guess someone's trying to "tell" you something. P.S. Not me! I'd never bee that cruel!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Hey! BEEn busy, same as you it seems. Last chance to see the view from the treehouse before winter, you up for it this w'end?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny U know it Danny Boy, just msg me. Why are we chatting via tweets anyways? That's so 2010. Wait um....

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Message signed sealed AND delivered. I dunno, why are we broadcasting this? Just adding to the general buzz I guess. See ya!

- - - -

deputygardner - Getting really chilly now. Damn, can't believe it was winter last time I wrote anything here. Time really flies when your Busy, I guess!

deputygardner - We really need to do something about the internet stability here. I'll talk with the Sheriff tomorrow, she'll know who to call I guess.

11/25/2010

deputygardner - Out on an early call on slippery roads this morning, probably "enjoying" microwave turkey at the station later.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

- - - -

deputygardner - Quiet night in Kingsmouth on Turkey day. On call but Norma dropped by with dinner this afternoon, that was very nice of her.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Happy Thanksgiving Andy! Thanks for keeping the streets safe even when everyones inside. I'll drop by and say Hi tomorrow!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Happy T'giving! Still on for this w'end, right? Counting on an Excellent Adventure. Now for some turkey leftovers and TV!

@dontgetcarter Of course! Enjoy your turkey C

- - - -

zombiedanny - Choices of movies tonite: Ulee's Gold (!?!), some wierd b-movie, Satsujinbachi...hmmm. Isn't there a 4th option? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Points for reference, D. Here the Hive Mind decided it was in everybody's best interest to rewatch Bristol "fly & soar". Yay!!!

11/26/2010

deputygardener - About to head out to the academy on an "urgent call", not often we get to see the inside of that place. They like to keep secrets I guess!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener You're gonna have to say Hi to @dontgetcarter while you're there! And take notes, she never tells me anything, lol :P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Un-fair D! Not like it's THAT interesting anyway unless you're into 17th Century European history. I'll keep an eye out 4 Andy!

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Remember our conversation Andy? This is one of those 'police business' things it's probably best you keep private.

deputygardener - @sheriffhelen Ooops yes, I 'm sorry. Presonal stuff only, I getit. Wont happen again!!

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What are you guys going out here for anyway?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Okay so I guess I'll have to ask you when/if I see you then :-/

dontgetcarter - Oh *snap*, I know, the painting! Or should I keep my mouth shut? Is that one of those 'school things' they keep telling us about? Shhhh.

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter ???

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny "The police business". Don't worry D, I'll tell you about it this weekend. I gots to have my secrets too y'know ;-P

11/28/2010

dontgetcarter - Attica! Attica!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter LOL! Still not letting you out huh? Guess our Excellent Adventure is off?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Not on your life Double-D! We got network again and I'll be out before sunset, count on it. Still got time to hang & share :-D

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny OK, confirmed, they're canceling curfew. Tell you all about it in... 1 hour? Four thirty, the usual spot. Bee there ;-P

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter \o/

- - - -

zombiedanny - The hunt is on! Finally something exciting happens in this DEAD townh. I've got news for you, thieves: Dufresne is on the case!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Take it EZ D, you'll get in 2 D-EEP ;P THx for taking me up there btw, sorry I had to skedaddle, don't want Montag to blow fuse

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter NP Carter. You're like an honorary member at this point Where d'you think we should start looking? I'm thinking 'library'.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny They probably cleaned that place out back in the day, brought everything out here, but sure. I'm thinking 'Google' myself!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Actually, I'm thinking 'Pastor Hawthorne'. He's really into Kingsmouth history. Perfect timing too. I'll keep you updated!

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Now what are you guys up to? Whatever it is be careful, there's an ongoing criminal investigation going on.....

sheriffhelen - @zombiedanny Careful what you wish for Danny. Wouldn't call this town "dead" & I know what I'm talking about. Small towns have their secrets

zombiedanny - @deputygardener No sir! Will stay out of your way, scout's honor. Just doing some research for school, is all! 'A school' at least

zombiedanny - @sheriffhelen OK so that's a bit creepy but yes ma'am, will keep on the right side of the law and won't go digging in any dark places LOL

deputygardener - Uhoh, laptop startd uzzing & missing kys. That's a ad sign right? Guss I shouldn't spilld coff all ovr th plac. y y laptop, hllo Appl stor

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Oh honey..that's the second time! Well, I'm sure there's room in the budget to replace it, but keep that cup away next time.

12/01/2010

sheriffhelen - Posting this here as well: Anyone in vicinity of Innsmouth Academy last Thursday between 5-11 PM please contact Kingsmouth Sheriff's Office.

deputygardener - New laptop in the house! The B's are back...along with the E's, of course, but I missed the B's the most. Makes you appreciate what they do.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener I see what you did there.

deputygardener - @zombiedanny See what I did what? Start up Civilization 5? Are you spying on my house, Danny? Thanks for tip on laptop BTW. Works great!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny It's alive! As in 'you'. Where you been? Any luck with our little 'project'? Inquiring minds need to know, D! As in 'me' ;-D

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Like I told you: Friday. My research is almost done, and I have Clues & Sh!t. Just like Sherlock Holmes. (the new, cool one)

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Friday?? Maaan. OK, I can wait. It's a date!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Ummm.... !?!!?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny no, wait, that didnt come out right...! awkward... not a DATE-date, just you know SAVE THE DATE cause were hanging :-S

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Yeah, okay. Cool. Not a DATE date. That's awesome. I'll bring some comics and candy & make it TOTALLY not like a date.

deputygardener - Wierd gmail spam today:"Far down within the dim West Where the good and the bad and the worst and the best have gone to their eternal rest"?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Dude that's kinda creepy. Forward me that mail, I wanna check it out. I love creepy stuff! You know my address, right?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sent. That's the hotmail one right?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Uh, no, stopped using that like ages ago. Resend it to my Gmail. I should just delete the Hotmail account.... Thanks Andy!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Whoa this is kinda weird dude. I guess this is what they call 'synchronicity'. We need to talk. Susie's, Friday at five?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sure I guess, unless I'm out on a call, I eat there every Friday. Got me curious now, I gotta admit.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener 5PM Friday. 10-4.

12/03/2010

deputygardener - @zombiedanny I waited two hours before heading home Danny. Kinda worried so give me a holler when you read this OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What, he didn't show??? Worst timing on curfew clampdown EVER. Was supposed to be there, D had something to show me. Worried

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Hey Carter-I'm sure hes fine, just cot caught up in something is all. Ill give his folks a call later if he doesnt show OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Thanks Andy, much appreciated. Just keep me updated. Can't do anything from here except wait. Like being in prison.

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Np. He can take care of himself. Just hope he's dressed well its freezing outside & gonna snow! Your lucky you get to stay in

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny D, where the HELL are you? Told you not to go digging too deep, so not worth it. We got curfew until Sat 9AM, just so you know.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny You better msg me the SECOND you get a chance alright?!?

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Danny's folks are outta town until tomorrow evening. He picked a great time to go AWOL but it's early, I'm sure he's fine.

deputygardener - More wierd mail.. "Down, down that town shall settle hence; Hell, rising from a thousand thrones, shall do it reverence."

deputygardener - This will be one of those evenings we laugh about a year from now-I'm sure. Too many wierd things happening....and now it's starting to snow

Due to character restrictions on posts, I've continued this at the following post link...

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/sho...963#post400963

Kingsmouth Speaks!

11/24/2010

zombiedanny - Rebooting.. I hate it when that happens! The buzzing was killing me. Is like honey colored screen totally normal?? Thought it'd be blue....

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Careful D, you never know whose gonna be listening. Where you been? Burning the midnite oil again? Busy busy bee ;-P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Oh and no it's usually Blue Screen--I guess someone's trying to "tell" you something. P.S. Not me! I'd never bee that cruel!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Hey! BEEn busy, same as you it seems. Last chance to see the view from the treehouse before winter, you up for it this w'end?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny U know it Danny Boy, just msg me. Why are we chatting via tweets anyways? That's so 2010. Wait um....

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Message signed sealed AND delivered. I dunno, why are we broadcasting this? Just adding to the general buzz I guess. See ya!

- - - -

deputygardner - Getting really chilly now. Damn, can't believe it was winter last time I wrote anything here. Time really flies when your Busy, I guess!

deputygardner - We really need to do something about the internet stability here. I'll talk with the Sheriff tomorrow, she'll know who to call I guess.

11/25/2010

deputygardner - Out on an early call on slippery roads this morning, probably "enjoying" microwave turkey at the station later.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

- - - -

deputygardner - Quiet night in Kingsmouth on Turkey day. On call but Norma dropped by with dinner this afternoon, that was very nice of her.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Happy Thanksgiving Andy! Thanks for keeping the streets safe even when everyones inside. I'll drop by and say Hi tomorrow!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Happy T'giving! Still on for this w'end, right? Counting on an Excellent Adventure. Now for some turkey leftovers and TV!

@dontgetcarter Of course! Enjoy your turkey C

- - - -

zombiedanny - Choices of movies tonite: Ulee's Gold (!?!), some wierd b-movie, Satsujinbachi...hmmm. Isn't there a 4th option? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Points for reference, D. Here the Hive Mind decided it was in everybody's best interest to rewatch Bristol "fly & soar". Yay!!!

11/26/2010

deputygardener - About to head out to the academy on an "urgent call", not often we get to see the inside of that place. They like to keep secrets I guess!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener You're gonna have to say Hi to @dontgetcarter while you're there! And take notes, she never tells me anything, lol :P

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Un-fair D! Not like it's THAT interesting anyway unless you're into 17th Century European history. I'll keep an eye out 4 Andy!

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Remember our conversation Andy? This is one of those 'police business' things it's probably best you keep private.

deputygardener - @sheriffhelen Ooops yes, I 'm sorry. Presonal stuff only, I getit. Wont happen again!!

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What are you guys going out here for anyway?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Okay so I guess I'll have to ask you when/if I see you then :-/

dontgetcarter - Oh *snap*, I know, the painting! Or should I keep my mouth shut? Is that one of those 'school things' they keep telling us about? Shhhh.

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter ???

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny "The police business". Don't worry D, I'll tell you about it this weekend. I gots to have my secrets too y'know ;-P

11/28/2010

dontgetcarter - Attica! Attica!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter LOL! Still not letting you out huh? Guess our Excellent Adventure is off?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Not on your life Double-D! We got network again and I'll be out before sunset, count on it. Still got time to hang & share :-D

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny OK, confirmed, they're canceling curfew. Tell you all about it in... 1 hour? Four thirty, the usual spot. Bee there ;-P

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter \o/

- - - -

zombiedanny - The hunt is on! Finally something exciting happens in this DEAD townh. I've got news for you, thieves: Dufresne is on the case!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Take it EZ D, you'll get in 2 D-EEP ;P THx for taking me up there btw, sorry I had to skedaddle, don't want Montag to blow fuse

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter NP Carter. You're like an honorary member at this point Where d'you think we should start looking? I'm thinking 'library'.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny They probably cleaned that place out back in the day, brought everything out here, but sure. I'm thinking 'Google' myself!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Actually, I'm thinking 'Pastor Hawthorne'. He's really into Kingsmouth history. Perfect timing too. I'll keep you updated!

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Now what are you guys up to? Whatever it is be careful, there's an ongoing criminal investigation going on.....

sheriffhelen - @zombiedanny Careful what you wish for Danny. Wouldn't call this town "dead" & I know what I'm talking about. Small towns have their secrets

zombiedanny - @deputygardener No sir! Will stay out of your way, scout's honor. Just doing some research for school, is all! 'A school' at least

zombiedanny - @sheriffhelen OK so that's a bit creepy but yes ma'am, will keep on the right side of the law and won't go digging in any dark places LOL

deputygardener - Uhoh, laptop startd uzzing & missing kys. That's a ad sign right? Guss I shouldn't spilld coff all ovr th plac. y y laptop, hllo Appl stor

sheriffhelen - @deputygardener Oh honey..that's the second time! Well, I'm sure there's room in the budget to replace it, but keep that cup away next time.

12/01/2010

sheriffhelen - Posting this here as well: Anyone in vicinity of Innsmouth Academy last Thursday between 5-11 PM please contact Kingsmouth Sheriff's Office.

deputygardener - New laptop in the house! The B's are back...along with the E's, of course, but I missed the B's the most. Makes you appreciate what they do.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener I see what you did there.

deputygardener - @zombiedanny See what I did what? Start up Civilization 5? Are you spying on my house, Danny? Thanks for tip on laptop BTW. Works great!

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny It's alive! As in 'you'. Where you been? Any luck with our little 'project'? Inquiring minds need to know, D! As in 'me' ;-D

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Like I told you: Friday. My research is almost done, and I have Clues & Sh!t. Just like Sherlock Holmes. (the new, cool one)

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny Friday?? Maaan. OK, I can wait. It's a date!

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Ummm.... !?!!?

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny no, wait, that didnt come out right...! awkward... not a DATE-date, just you know SAVE THE DATE cause were hanging :-S

zombiedanny - @dontgetcarter Yeah, okay. Cool. Not a DATE date. That's awesome. I'll bring some comics and candy & make it TOTALLY not like a date.

deputygardener - Wierd gmail spam today:"Far down within the dim West Where the good and the bad and the worst and the best have gone to their eternal rest"?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Dude that's kinda creepy. Forward me that mail, I wanna check it out. I love creepy stuff! You know my address, right?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sent. That's the hotmail one right?

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Uh, no, stopped using that like ages ago. Resend it to my Gmail. I should just delete the Hotmail account.... Thanks Andy!

zombiedanny - @deputygardener Whoa this is kinda weird dude. I guess this is what they call 'synchronicity'. We need to talk. Susie's, Friday at five?

deputygardener - @zombiedanny Sure I guess, unless I'm out on a call, I eat there every Friday. Got me curious now, I gotta admit.

zombiedanny - @deputygardener 5PM Friday. 10-4.

12/03/2010

deputygardener - @zombiedanny I waited two hours before heading home Danny. Kinda worried so give me a holler when you read this OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener What, he didn't show??? Worst timing on curfew clampdown EVER. Was supposed to be there, D had something to show me. Worried

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Hey Carter-I'm sure hes fine, just cot caught up in something is all. Ill give his folks a call later if he doesnt show OK?

dontgetcarter - @deputygardener Thanks Andy, much appreciated. Just keep me updated. Can't do anything from here except wait. Like being in prison.

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Np. He can take care of himself. Just hope he's dressed well its freezing outside & gonna snow! Your lucky you get to stay in

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny D, where the HELL are you? Told you not to go digging too deep, so not worth it. We got curfew until Sat 9AM, just so you know.

dontgetcarter - @zombiedanny You better msg me the SECOND you get a chance alright?!?

deputygardener - @dontgetcarter Danny's folks are outta town until tomorrow evening. He picked a great time to go AWOL but it's early, I'm sure he's fine.

deputygardener - More wierd mail.. "Down, down that town shall settle hence; Hell, rising from a thousand thrones, shall do it reverence."

deputygardener - This will be one of those evenings we laugh about a year from now-I'm sure. Too many wierd things happening....and now it's starting to snow

Due to character restrictions on posts, I've continued this at the following post link...

http://www.darkdemonscrygaia.com/sho...963#post400963

dam you are fast.

Whoa I didn't believe those where alive anymore nice to hear from them. Kingsmouth fight the filth =)

arg is really building up =D

dam you are fast.

Whoa I didn't believe those where alive anymore nice to hear from them. Kingsmouth fight the filth =)

arg is really building up =D

This is getting intense and exciting!!
    TehJeven - In game, Twitter And the ARG chat

Also. The Iron Ridge water number... IT'S A COUNTDOWN.

This is getting intense and exciting!!
    TehJeven - In game, Twitter And the ARG chat

Also. The Iron Ridge water number... IT'S A COUNTDOWN.

You are The Flash man! Looks like it's time to truly BEEgin!

You are The Flash man! Looks like it's time to truly BEEgin!

Holy ding dong, you're hella-fast Grue!

Ok, I was about to go to bed, but guess I can't now, can I?

Holy ding dong, you're hella-fast Grue!

Ok, I was about to go to bed, but guess I can't now, can I?