Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Onion News Network

What? No Weekly World News?! They're the only ones brave enough to print the TRUTH!

Why from their front page alone, I've learned that Megan Fox is a man, that Barack Obama has just resigned his presidency, and how to properly sell my soul to the devil. Where else are you going to get important information like that?!

What? No Weekly World News?! They're the only ones brave enough to print the TRUTH!

Why from their front page alone, I've learned that Megan Fox is a man, that Barack Obama has just resigned his presidency, and how to properly sell my soul to the devil. Where else are you going to get important information like that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Decius Mu View Post
    I propose that the ONN be the only news allowed into the secret world.

That is all.
    I support the proposal, violently if necessary

I propose that the ONN be the only news allowed into the secret world.

That is all.

I would endorse the weekly world news BUT....any news agency that would attempt to steal "BaTBoY" from the National Enquirer....is just beyond the pale of believibility.

I would endorse the weekly world news BUT....any news agency that would attempt to steal "BaTBoY" from the National Enquirer....is just beyond the pale of believibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankel View Post
    I will support this effort wholeheartedly .

Quote Originally Posted by Vankel View Post
    I will support this effort wholeheartedly .

The is The Secret World... Batboy exists.

The is The Secret World... Batboy exists.