Page 214 of 547 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 5463

Thread: Ragnar Twit

Quote Originally Posted by Grayn View Post
    RT: Final version of video is done & looking great. Enjoyed teaming up to fight meanies this afternoon. Game is simply tons of fun to play.

In-game footage, maybe?
    Wow, I hope so...
    Kendric
    Huldra
    "What's next, giant spiders? Giant cockroaches?? FUCKING CIRCUS CLOWNS?"

RT: Final version of video is done & looking great. Enjoyed teaming up to fight meanies this afternoon. Game is simply tons of fun to play.

In-game footage, maybe?
    Wow, I hope so...
    Kendric
    Huldra

In-game footage, maybe?
    Wow, I hope so...
    Kendric
    Huldra

Quote Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    "Ingame"-talk? I do not know what you mean by game, Zcaarch. This is no game. Dark days are coming, and treating them like a game will bring you to death much sooner than later. And to die at the hands of those ghastly creatures infiltrating the known world is a fate I cannot wish upon anyone.
    but.. but.. i was told there was no conspiracy!

"Ingame"-talk? I do not know what you mean by game, Zcaarch. This is no game. Dark days are coming, and treating them like a game will bring you to death much sooner than later. And to die at the hands of those ghastly creatures infiltrating the known world is a fate I cannot wish upon anyone.

In-game footage, maybe?
    Well, we have a few interviews mostly with which to speculate factual information from, a handful of images, one pretty short (to be continued) trailer, and puzzles to keep us busy while we wait in boredom for even a hint of a release date. On the other hand, just about anything at this point would be doubling the amount of content we should be getting . . . soon . . . so basically there's ups and downs.

In-game footage, maybe?
    Well, we have a few interviews mostly with which to speculate factual information from, a handful of images, one pretty short (to be continued) trailer, and puzzles to keep us busy while we wait in boredom for even a hint of a release date. On the other hand, just about anything at this point would be doubling the amount of content we should be getting . . . soon . . . so basically there's ups and downs.

In-game footage, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by zcaarch View Post
    The conspiracy is not a conspiracy is a conspiracy.

...Is a conspiracy.