Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Horned God (OOC thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Lit View Post
    Just a question... Lilja is born with powers.. so no bee thing there, she is "born" into the society as well. Is that ok, she isn't one to flaunt her powers, not be god so I hope it's ok

can always make it so that she is not allowed to use them on order from her father or so
    I'm a little unclear on the lore here, but my understanding is all of this "mythical" stuff has always been around, it's just, well, secret. So, in that case, I think it would be alright as long as it's kept low key. Obviously, if someone started flaunting magical powers in a public bar, that was cause a lot of chaos and panic (which I'm hoping to avoid in this particular RP).

Also - at MaxThunder, this response may apply to you as well. I imagine it's the pre-bee part that's the obstacle?
    Fiona "Jaydan" Ricoch
    Director, Black Fox Investigators

Quote Originally Posted by JayBrand View Post
    I approve of the Horned God being picked

I think this thread, if kept alive, might end up functioning as a out-of-game Horned God. Meaning that what we could have done in-game in the pub/bar we can continue here when we're not playing. And it should mirror events in-game (such as the bee-snacking).
    I agree. When things change in game, I'll probably have the bartender announce last call. We can wrap up current RP, then basically do a flash forward and start on a new night. I may also do this from time to time if it seems like things are slowing down and getting stale, just to give it a fresh kick start.
    Fiona "Jaydan" Ricoch

Curse all you people! Being awake and typing during my college hours! > (In short, my posts will be few and far between compared to others,but don't hestitate to interact with Alex! Just don't expect replies until between the times of 5pm BST and about 11/12pm BST)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydan View Post
    I'm a little unclear on the lore here, but my understanding is all of this "mythical" stuff has always been around, it's just, well, secret. So, in that case, I think it would be alright as long as it's kept low key. Obviously, if someone started flaunting magical powers in a public bar, that was cause a lot of chaos and panic (which I'm hoping to avoid in this particular RP).

Also - at MaxThunder, this response may apply to you as well. I imagine it's the pre-bee part that's the obstacle?

No worries, she is well trained by her parents not to show off anything. She's born into being a dragon after all

I won't be active most of the time because of my work hours and the fact I'm only available during 5-8pm EST approx. But I look forward to seeing all the posts.

I think my first post ate page 2 of the thread. Sorry. Everything after that should be much shorter now that I've got Nick there. Promise. *Hides*

I absolutely refuse to take part in this RP.

Also I'm lying.
    Well, since my baby left me,
    I've found a new place to dwell,
    It's down at the end of Lonely Street,
    At Heartbreak Hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydan View Post

ah... then i guess i can join after all... i'll start planning my entry now...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxThunder View Post
    ah... then i guess i can join after all... i'll start planning my entry now...
    Yay!

All I wanted to say was "Yay!", but apparently that is too short, so I'm adding on this mostly useless sentence.
    Fiona "Jaydan" Ricoch

oki... i sorta updated Lara's profile... if anyone would care to know...
    hm... i should change the layout of it... really... it's kinda... not optimal at the moment...

anyways... since i'm lying sick in bed and don't have anything better to do, i'll go ahead and join now=)...