Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 310

Thread: Pre-Order FAQ

  1. #71
    Thanks Twist, that answered just about every question I had.

  2. #72
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have a question to ask of anyone who has pre-ordered through Amazon: How long did it take for you to receive the code and information to reserve your name? I ordered yesterday morning and still have yet to receive anything.

  3. #73
    Thank you for the very informative FAQ's. I have an additional question. I Pre-ordered the game via Paypal, (and received the Paypal email confirmation of payment), which allows me to reserve one nickname. I then also ordered via Paypal (separately) the ability to reserve one additional name, and received a Paypal email confirming that Funcom had been paid for that as well.

    However, my account shows only the first "name-reservation", and does not give an option for reserving the second nickname. How do I access the secondary name reservation link?

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtshade View Post
    Thank you for the very informative FAQ's. I have an additional question. I Pre-ordered the game via Paypal, (and received the Paypal email confirmation of payment), which allows me to reserve one nickname. I then also ordered via Paypal (separately) the ability to reserve one additional name, and received a Paypal email confirming that Funcom had been paid for that as well.

    However, my account shows only the first "name-reservation", and does not give an option for reserving the second nickname. How do I access the secondary name reservation link?
    They aren't sepearte links; there would be two boxes on the same page. I didn't buy a second one til after I used my first. Maybe try using the first one and see if the second one pops up then?

  5. #75
    I did go ahead and reserve the one name provided with the Pre-order. However, after doing so, that page simply says "Number of name reservations left: 0" -- even though I did pay for the 2nd name reservation, and PayPal confirmed payment had been made.

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph Carter View Post
    Thanks Twist, that answered just about every question I had.
    Glad to hear it. Most of it is from Tarib, I just brought it all together.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysta View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have a question to ask of anyone who has pre-ordered through Amazon: How long did it take for you to receive the code and information to reserve your name? I ordered yesterday morning and still have yet to receive anything.
    I got it immediately after the auto-confirmation email you get with any order you place with Amazon. It was a seperate email but they came at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtshade View Post
    I did go ahead and reserve the one name provided with the Pre-order. However, after doing so, that page simply says "Number of name reservations left: 0" -- even though I did pay for the 2nd name reservation, and PayPal confirmed payment had been made.
    You need to talk to support and have them clear that up.

  8. #78

    USD or EUR

    Hi guys, my name is Bruno and i have a quickly question about the payment. The price of pre-order is in USD(dollar) or EUR(euro)? When i enter in payment status to pay, the Paypal shows me the value as EUR. But other peoples say they current valor is in Dolar USD, then im very confuss... Thanks

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by brunokill View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Bruno and i have a quickly question about the payment. The price of pre-order is in USD(dollar) or EUR(euro)? When i enter in payment status to pay, the Paypal shows me the value as EUR. But other peoples say they current valor is in Dolar USD, then im very confuss... Thanks
    Depends on your country.

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by babylon View Post
    Depends on your country.
    Brasil here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •