Page 1 of 249 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: They Are Coming Back

They Are Coming Back

The hour has arrived. No more pretenders. We are gathering. Quietly. Secretly. Dark days are coming and the fate of this world is at stake.

The hour has arrived.

They Are Coming Back

The hour has arrived. No more pretenders. We are gathering. Quietly. Secretly. Dark days are coming and the fate of this world is at stake.

The hour has arrived.

They Are Coming Back

The hour has arrived.

The last viral marketing to show up on this site turned out to be one of our own trying to kill time. But what the hell--let's get started, people.

This is Apis. That writing looks like Hebrew; can anyone translate it?

More symbols flash on the screen at 0:15, 0:21, 0:28, 0:39 and 0:55. They're too fleeting to get a good look at them, but I'm pretty sure they're not all the same. In order to figure them out, someone will need to go through this video frame-by-frame, and its player won't let me do that myself.

The last viral marketing to show up on this site turned out to be one of our own trying to kill time. But what the hell--let's get started, people.

More symbols flash on the screen at 0:15, 0:21, 0:28, 0:39 and 0:55. They're too fleeting to get a good look at them, but I'm pretty sure they're not all the same. In order to figure them out, someone will need to go through this video frame-by-frame, and its player won't let me do that myself.

Darn, I was hoping for a Rick Astley video.