Quote Originally Posted by Yume View Post
    +11. Warp speed, Number One...
    number two

<--- GMT+13 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yume View Post
    +11. Warp speed, Number One...
    number two

<--- GMT+13 here.

Who can say though? Ragnar lives in magical Norwegian fairy twinkle dust time, like reverse dog years -- seven years of our time equals only one to the Norwedgies. Like Ents, they are.
    Hahahaha

Me likes!!

Who can say though? Ragnar lives in magical Norwegian fairy twinkle dust time, like reverse dog years -- seven years of our time equals only one to the Norwedgies. Like Ents, they are.
    Hahahaha

Me likes!!

Hahahaha

Me likes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reduxx View Post
    first half of 2010 we will have atleast a beta going, and by summer FC will have stressed out the product on the market (shareholders yelling: show us the monehhhH!!!1!).. if they dont go Blizz on us and keep it for the holidays 2nd half of 2010
    Actually, the best time to release a game is May/June when your target audience is off school, out of college, on vacation, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Reduxx View Post
    first half of 2010 we will have atleast a beta going, and by summer FC will have stressed out the product on the market (shareholders yelling: show us the monehhhH!!!1!).. if they dont go Blizz on us and keep it for the holidays 2nd half of 2010
    Actually, the best time to release a game is May/June when your target audience is off school, out of college, on vacation, etc.