Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Have we really heard the last from Aveline?

Would be at least fun to find her mutilated remains in the game, if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Argontus View Post
    Would be at least fun to find her mutilated remains in the game, if nothing else.
    if so, i hope they are clickable and drop me some nice loots.

Judging from her temper, I'd say she will turn out to be the first boss battle.

I imagine we'll find her, and she'll get really agitated with us and throw some pretty rude assumptions of our character and then try to kill us because we were led to TSW by someone else's hand, because she ditched us.
    Lia Lester - @HerVioletEyes
    Music Enthusiast :: GridStream Productions
    Tune In Now!

I imagine we'll find her, and she'll get really agitated with us and throw some pretty rude assumptions of our character and then try to kill us because we were led to TSW by someone else's hand, because she ditched us.
    Tune In Now!

Tune In Now!