Thread: If I delete my character can I keep the name?

If I delete my character can I keep the name?

I ended up on the wrong server. I clicked on Arcadia but apparently I was supposed to double click on Arcadia. I had a reserved name and used it so if I delete the character I made can I still use the name?

Or can I just switch home servers some how?

Just be fast. I moved mine earlier after a fubar moment.

I deleted mine on Arcadia and could make a new one on Grim so its probably okay.

A good question. I can only suggest live cs or a ticket. But if you do, please let the forum know how it goes. In case this happenes to anyone else.
    AKA Mr-March

*~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
    ░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
    ~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~

Read somewhere that name reservation is for the life of the account. I'll try to find the source.
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." -Vladimir Bartol, Alamut

"An explanation is not an excuse. An excuse implies that I feel there is something worth excusing on my behalf. " -Nusquam, TSW Forums

If it is a reserved name, no problem. Delete it. Create it again in two months, its still yours.

If its not reserved, you risk someone else reserving it while it is deleted.

Yes it went fine. It was reserved. I reserved it after beta weekend 2 so I doubt anyone would've taken it in the couple of minutes it took to remake the character though I was suprised it wasn't already taken when I reserved it.