Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Any relevance to 222?

Quote Originally Posted by babylon View Post
    the symbols that look like the number 2, at the top and bottom left, and at the top right.

not saying there is any significance, just posted pic because someone said they had seen the numbers somewhere in relation to TSW before.
    ah, ok...hmmm, I wonder if there is a way to stop the downloading of the site. I still have not been able to see it. It makes me think there is nothing to it, other than a download screen. But, I hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayn View Post
    ah, ok...hmmm, I wonder if there is a way to stop the downloading of the site. I still have not been able to see it. It makes me think there is nothing to it, other than a download screen. But, I hope I am wrong.
    yeah i suspect it's just a download screen too, and also, hope i'm wrong.

Heh cool, I started a discussion

Although I can't see much meaning in it at this point, I'd like to see if it changes tomorrow.

Although I can't see much meaning in it at this point, I'd like to see if it changes tomorrow.

It could be a hint...

Looking at some other symbols in another way...

It could be a hint...

It could be a hint...