Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about End Game Tier 1

Question about End Game Tier 1

Hey all,

I accidentally pressed escape while the initial cinematic went on so atm I am sitting here with a quest asking me to find a 'player of games' in the house of the dragon in Seoul. After spending a while running around like crazy in Seoul and finding nothing I am so frustrated that I thought I'd try my luck here.

Anyone knows wtf am I supposed to do next?

Thanks,

K.

Help

I would like some help on that too....pls /w ingame Slyde or pm here pls.

Thanks.

It's sad how we've been conditioned to press that Escape key during cut scenes. It's a reflex now.

I wish there was an instant replay option.

Quote Originally Posted by jenista View Post
    It's sad how we've been conditioned to press that Escape key during cut scenes. It's a reflex now.
    Ive had some people pull monsters on me while Ive been in a cutscene cutting the cutscene short when I take damage. Seriously the characters should be invulnerable while watching a cutscene.

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which established authorities are wrong."
    - Voltaire

Where do many Koreans go to play "games"?
    Self Proclaimed Rare Spawn Hunter Extraordinaire
    Character ID: BladeMaiden

Quote Originally Posted by Numa View Post
    Ive had some people pull monsters on me while Ive been in a cutscene cutting the cutscene short when I take damage. Seriously the characters should be invulnerable while watching a cutscene.
    I reported that as a bug many weeks ago...

Can anyone please send me a pm with the answer, i cant progress any further before i get this done