Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: battle system

Well that sounds lovely... except for the fact that TSW has no armour as has been repeatedly stated... however, area based damage could still work, but yea it would require a lot more processing time, both server side and for the end user.

Well that sounds lovely... except for the fact that TSW has no armour as has been repeatedly stated... however, area based damage could still work, but yea it would require a lot more processing time, both server side and for the end user.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobski View Post
    Yeah, I've been dying to see other games pick up on it. It's a shame barely anyone has ever played it.

Yeah, I've been dying to see other games pick up on it. It's a shame barely anyone has ever played it.