Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Way to transfer items to alt ?

  1. #1

    Way to transfer items to alt ?

    Is there anyway to tranfer items between alts ?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaynos View Post
    Is there anyway to tranfer items between alts ?
    Have you tried mailing the items?

    You can access your mail in the bank which is in London.

  3. #3
    Yep that's the way to do it, although I'd like to see post offices around the world, not just London

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorfun View Post
    Yep that's the way to do it, although I'd like to see post offices around the world, not just London
    Hm. Depending on your Location, the post has problems delivering under normal conditions, and now you expect them to work under literal shit-hit-the-fan situations?

    Your faith is compelling...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsanders View Post
    Hm. Depending on your Location, the post has problems delivering under normal conditions, and now you expect them to work under literal shit-hit-the-fan situations?

    Your faith is compelling...
    I have all faith in Funcom

    Anyway, I didn't mean to have postal service in Kingsmouth, I admit it would be hard to explain. But Seoul and NYC at least?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorfun View Post
    I have all faith in Funcom

    Anyway, I didn't mean to have postal service in Kingsmouth, I admit it would be hard to explain. But Seoul and NYC at least?
    Yeah, that would be nice, overall nyc and seoul are a bit lacking of content for a factional social hub.
    But the Devs already stated that those will be expanded in the future, so hopefully those concerns will be moot in a while.

  7. #7
    Havent tried it ,but maybe put items in cabalbank,invite alts to cabal,pick up said items......profit?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorfun View Post
    I have all faith in Funcom

    Anyway, I didn't mean to have postal service in Kingsmouth, I admit it would be hard to explain. But Seoul and NYC at least?
    Seeing as how the mail system is tied to the bank, which only resides in London, for now Seoul and NYC have no mail.

    I noticed an actual post office in London, and I wonder if at some point the mail and bank were planned to be separate. The current system is pretty much identical to what Funcom uses in AoC, where bank/mail/AH is all accessed from one location.

  9. #9
    is it only items that can be mailed or can coins/money be mailed as well?

    also can you mail to an alt that is of a different faction or do they have to be same faction?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorfun View Post
    I have all faith in Funcom

    Anyway, I didn't mean to have postal service in Kingsmouth, I admit it would be hard to explain. But Seoul and NYC at least?
    I think that you should be able to use postal service in Kingsmouth once you've done all the "neither rain nor snow nor zombies" missions.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in TSW. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob!
    Yes, I'm the_real_seebs on the RIFT forums, and used to be seebs on the CoH forums.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •