Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: How do I attach a glyph?

  1. #1

    How do I attach a glyph?

    After spending a solid 45 minutes trying to figure out, in my opinion, one of the most frustrating and complicated crafting systems out there, I finally managed to make my glyph.

    Does anyone know how I can now attach it to my weapon?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by redgoose7 View Post
    After spending a solid 45 minutes trying to figure out, in my opinion, one of the most frustrating and complicated crafting systems out there, I finally managed to make my glyph.

    Does anyone know how I can now attach it to my weapon?
    Pretty easy

    Access the crafting screen by pressing "Y"

    then drag your weapon and glyph into the box and press assemble

  3. #3
    Also I have noticed if you try to drag an equipped item it wont let you attach. I have had to drag to inventory then attach.

  4. #4
    Also, your weapon must have a free glyph slot for this to work at all.

  5. #5
    And, if you go to the Fortune Teller's place in Kingsmouth and do the side-quest thingy there, it actually teaches you how to do it. O:

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
    And, if you go to the Fortune Teller's place in Kingsmouth and do the side-quest thingy there, it actually teaches you how to do it. O:
    I did, that's why I asking. I wanted to complete it.

    But yeah, I figured it out, so thanks to all that replied.

    I still don't understand though that sometimes the "Assemble" bar just goes all green and when you click on it nothing happens.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dlaselle View Post
    Pretty easy

    Access the crafting screen by pressing "Y"

    then drag your weapon and glyph into the box and press assemble
    I have tried this in every window in the crafting station and the assemble button never becomes active.

    A bit more info here, please?

    Do they have to be in a certain place, certain order?

    Don't you need a toolkit in the tool space?
    FREE TIBET! *
    * When you purchase another Tibet of equal or greater value.

  8. #8
    You're just trying to add a glyph? Open the craft window. Add weapon or talisman with a free glyph spot to the top part of the crafting window (assembly area). Add a glyph to the same assembly area. No toolkit needed. No pattern needed. Just weapon + glyph. Hit assemble and done.

    You only need to create a pattern and use a toolkit if you are creating an item. Upgrading (adding a signet or glyph), only requires the two items you wish to combine placed in the same box.

  9. #9
    You can't glyph unique items like quest rewards.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Claretta View Post
    You can't glyph unique items like quest rewards.
    If it doesn't have a spot that says glyph, ie its a unique dungeon named drop, you can't glyph it bc it comes with other stats.
    Jack-Salazar, Illuminati. Arcadia.
    Lady-Pyre, Templar. Arcadia.
    MrStark, Dragon. Huldra.
    Mr-Stark, Dragon. Arcadia.
    The-WildRose, Templar. Arcadia.
    Omne Datum Optimum. Do your duty, come what may.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •