Page 507 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 740745749750550650750850951755760710071507 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 24516

Thread: Hi fellow Dragon (The Dragon Thread)

  1. #5061
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaran View Post
    Nothing, I just use it instead of distorted/unbalanced poll.
    But thats what polls are Amaran. They are to get indicators. Even if more flawed than usual (and how would you prove that?) they still show an indication. Accuracy can always be off. Is usually off.

    I get your annoyed by people using that as some kind of weapon but claiming it is somehow less valid for whatever reason will not stop the comments.

    We are just going to have to let them get on with it. I have made my position clear. If your not sure what I'm gettin at then I guess thats us both confused at each other.

    I fail to see how it is not an indicator. Indicator meaning a rough area and not honed and accurate.
    AKA Mr-March

    *~*∞*~*NOW RECRUITING*~*∞*~*
    ░▒▓ ∞∞∞ Ơ U R O B O R O § ∞∞∞ ▓▒░
    ~∞∞~ A Dragon cabal for TSW on Huldra ~∞∞~
    ▒▓∞∞http://ouroboroscommunity.enjin.com/∞∞▓▒

  2. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaran View Post
    Nothing, I just use it instead of distorted/unbalanced poll.
    you say it as if i would use polls constantly >.>

  3. #5063
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaran View Post
    Nothing, I just use it instead of distorted/unbalanced poll.
    you say it as if i would use polls constantly >.>

  4. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaran View Post
    Nothing, I just use it instead of distorted/unbalanced poll.
    you say it as if i would use polls constantly >.>

  5. #5065
    Well this is a Conspiracy game. The fact that there are that many Dragons is not surprising.

    Anywho I took the matching test before I chose. I ended up being a Dragon.

  6. #5066
    Well this is a Conspiracy game. The fact that there are that many Dragons is not surprising.

    Anywho I took the matching test before I chose. I ended up being a Dragon.

  7. #5067
    Well this is a Conspiracy game. The fact that there are that many Dragons is not surprising.

    Anywho I took the matching test before I chose. I ended up being a Dragon.

  8. #5068
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    But thats what polls are Amaran. They are to get indicators. Even if more flawed than usual (and how would you prove that?) they still show an indication. Accuracy can always be off. Is usually off.
    .
    All polls ever made is flawed and can never be used as representation of truth. The truth is not democratic. Polls are manipulated and cant really be used as indicator for anything because I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    I get your annoyed by people using that as some kind of weapon but claiming it is somehow less valid for whatever reason will not stop the comments

    We are just going to have to let them get on with it. I have made my position clear. If your not sure what I'm gettin at then I guess thats us both confused at each other..
    I know its a futile effort on my side thats just how I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    I fail to see how it is not an indicator. Indicator meaning a rough area and not honed and accurate.
    Gonna say this again I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive or use as an indicator?

  9. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    But thats what polls are Amaran. They are to get indicators. Even if more flawed than usual (and how would you prove that?) they still show an indication. Accuracy can always be off. Is usually off.
    .
    All polls ever made is flawed and can never be used as representation of truth. The truth is not democratic. Polls are manipulated and cant really be used as indicator for anything because I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    I get your annoyed by people using that as some kind of weapon but claiming it is somehow less valid for whatever reason will not stop the comments

    We are just going to have to let them get on with it. I have made my position clear. If your not sure what I'm gettin at then I guess thats us both confused at each other..
    I know its a futile effort on my side thats just how I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    I fail to see how it is not an indicator. Indicator meaning a rough area and not honed and accurate.
    Gonna say this again I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive or use as an indicator?

  10. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    But thats what polls are Amaran. They are to get indicators. Even if more flawed than usual (and how would you prove that?) they still show an indication. Accuracy can always be off. Is usually off.
    .
    All polls ever made is flawed and can never be used as representation of truth. The truth is not democratic. Polls are manipulated and cant really be used as indicator for anything because I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    I get your annoyed by people using that as some kind of weapon but claiming it is somehow less valid for whatever reason will not stop the comments

    We are just going to have to let them get on with it. I have made my position clear. If your not sure what I'm gettin at then I guess thats us both confused at each other..
    I know its a futile effort on my side thats just how I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
    I fail to see how it is not an indicator. Indicator meaning a rough area and not honed and accurate.
    Gonna say this again I can make two seperate polls wich conflicts eachother, wich one would you belive or use as an indicator?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •