Thread: Current clothing achievement rewards

Current clothing achievement rewards

At the moment there are a number of clothing rewards in-game for completing quests or groups of quests, and also for completing deck rings. Personally, I think that is a nice thing and I am happy with it. I know some people hate achievements and rewards for them, and I respect that, but personally I think it gives one something harmless and non-game-unbalancing to aim for.

However, at the moment, I can't seem to find any way of seeing what those rewards will be, so the point of my post is to ask the devs if there might be a way of attaching a notice of the rewards to the achievement listings in-game, so we could know in advance what we are going to get?

If there already is a way to find this out, then apologies, and could you let me know what it is?
    'And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year: “Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.” And he replied: “Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the Hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way.”'

There seems to be a decent guide to unlockable costume pieces here: http://dulfy.net/2012/07/06/tsw-list...thing-rewards/

I don't know how complete it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaunyeh View Post
    There seems to be a decent guide to unlockable costume pieces here: http://dulfy.net/2012/07/06/tsw-list...thing-rewards/

I don't know how complete it is though.
    Thanks for the link, Slaunyeh: that is very helpful. Would be nice if there was something in-game, though, so we could know for sure
    'And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year: “Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.” And he replied: “Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the Hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way.”'

or you can feel free to just complete the achievements anyway instead of only fishing for the reward.

I wish hair didn't clip so bad The rewards look awesome, though!