Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta and G.M. apply

i don't think WoW GM's are even in game any more. I think its chat software hooked directly into the chat server.

i don't think WoW GM's are even in game any more. I think its chat software hooked directly into the chat server.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I know that the game isn’t ready yet and there is no realease date… But any one knows if there is any way to apply to the closed beta and the G.M. staff?
    Only way to be on the staff is to be 18 year or older and work at funcoms studio, they dont hire GM's from home like they used too with everquest, because people are to unreliable these days.

I know that the game isn’t ready yet and there is no realease date… But any one knows if there is any way to apply to the closed beta and the G.M. staff?
    Only way to be on the staff is to be 18 year or older and work at funcoms studio, they dont hire GM's from home like they used too with everquest, because people are to unreliable these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    Though so far this community seems decent
    Pre-release communities are usually pretty good, at least this far before launch.

Just wait and watch as it goes down and down and down the closer we get to release or beta testing!

Pre-release communities are usually pretty good, at least this far before launch.

Just wait and watch as it goes down and down and down the closer we get to release or beta testing!

Thread is going off-topic, and as stated the only way to *MAYBE* get onto beta is via the website sign-up process... closing.
    o…•dd…źS

Ex-Wielder of the mighty Nerfstick!

Thread is going off-topic, and as stated the only way to *MAYBE* get onto beta is via the website sign-up process... closing.
    o…•dd…źS

Ex-Wielder of the mighty Nerfstick!