We'd like to start creating some consolidated resource stickies in the various forums. Rather than having a page full of stuck posts that you have to scroll through, we'd like to have one that has links to the best resource threads.
Nominate your favorite threads by replying here and I'll update this thread with the community's favorites.
General Build Guidelines
- TSWGuides' "My first 60" Point starting builds - has several starter builds for the early zones of the game.
- Protection (Phys/Mag) vs Mitigation (Evade/Glance/Block)
PVP Build Guides
Tanking Build Guides
- Tanking Stats Revisited by Primislas
- Katarina1: Healtank & Leechtank Guide (High Performance)
- Tank NM -Shotgun/Blade- High Mobility, Single Target, Ranged Capability
- Bringing Hammers Back. A Blunt Approach to Tanking NM
- Ciritty's Pink tanking guide (Not furry!)
- Outdated: Tanking: the current state of things
- Outdated: Tanking: Evade vs Block vs Defence
- Outdated: Blade/Chaos Tanking - Normal, Elite & Nightmare Dungeons
Healing Build Guides
- A Reference Manual for Healing
- Fist Healing Guide - 11k HP as a Healer?
- The Reaper: The Complete Guide to Leeching (Beyond Healing)
- Fist Healing - Normal, Elite & Nightmares
- Bloody Assault - An AR/Blood Healer build
- Empowerment to the People! Theorycrafting for Fist Healers
- Aela's End Game Fist Healing Guide(s)
- Blood/fist healing guide for normal, elite and nightmares
- Fist/pistol endgame healing builds/guide
Damage Build Guides
- Yobo's Efficient Guide to NM DPS Gearing
- Joining the Special Special Forces: A DPS Player's Primer
- Nightmare Dungeon DPS Build Theory & Practice
- End-game DPS guide by Katarina1
Hybrid Build Guides
- One build to Solo Transylvania
- Introducing the Full Support to Nightmares
- Regen like Wolverine (a good solo farming build) (possibly outdated?)
- The Bard - A DPS Hybrid
Specialty Build Guides
- Ciritty's Dark Pink Scenario Builds and Tips or (tswdb.com)
- Yet Another Scenario Build
- The Shotgun Scenario Build for Shooting Clever Girls
- Tokyo Build: The Stunner
Build Guide Sites/Blogs
Note: The sites listed below have TSW character build information on them. These are community driven sites and therefore we have no control over their content.
These external sites have tools to let you experiment with ability selection to find how your weapons and abilities synergize with each other.