Page 200 of 623 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 6230

Thread: Your dream TSW weapon and combat style?

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Nice revolver. You should look up something called "M29 Devil Custom" or the "M29 Satan Custom". (Too bad these guns aren't the real thing.)
    Oh sweet Eris, those Guns are lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Nice revolver. You should look up something called "M29 Devil Custom" or the "M29 Satan Custom". (Too bad these guns aren't the real thing.)
    Oh sweet Eris, those Guns are lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsen View Post
    Now for the Magic portion. Assuming Magic doesn't count as a weapon on it's own or limit the usage of my other weapons, I would mostly constrict my spells to those of the Destruction and Illusion colleges (Elder Scrolls) with a few Restoration spells to keep myself at full capacity. Destruction would be mostly used if I choose the form of a Juggernaut, but if taking a more silent, precise approach Illusion would be key, mostly spells for Invisibility. Destruction would consist of Fire based attacks as they can do the damage but leave a trap to get through.
    Great idea there, and out of the TES library I would have to go with Destruction as the main, no Restoration or Illusion though instead Mystysim (I fail at spelling that) and Conjuration to make myself some kick ass equipment if mine ever failed.

Edit: No Restoration because of the probably superior healing items in the world nowadays, Restoration seems like it would only protect against magic related damage.

Now for the Magic portion. Assuming Magic doesn't count as a weapon on it's own or limit the usage of my other weapons, I would mostly constrict my spells to those of the Destruction and Illusion colleges (Elder Scrolls) with a few Restoration spells to keep myself at full capacity. Destruction would be mostly used if I choose the form of a Juggernaut, but if taking a more silent, precise approach Illusion would be key, mostly spells for Invisibility. Destruction would consist of Fire based attacks as they can do the damage but leave a trap to get through.
    Great idea there, and out of the TES library I would have to go with Destruction as the main, no Restoration or Illusion though instead Mystysim (I fail at spelling that) and Conjuration to make myself some kick ass equipment if mine ever failed.

Edit: No Restoration because of the probably superior healing items in the world nowadays, Restoration seems like it would only protect against magic related damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Varentstov View Post
    That thing is sick. I myself would have to go with the AMT AutoMag, can't go wrong with .50 calibre pistols. For an assault rifle, if I could get my hands on one, I would grab a Kriss SMG (For those unfamiliar it is an amazing little assault rifle much like a Tommy Gun with .45 ACP rounds). As a backup, I would always carry a little Tec-9, they are weak but very reliable little machine pistols.

For melee, I would have to go with a rounded claymore with some sort of augment on it, probably something to dispatch anything unholy real quick. Maybe a little kriss to go along with it, just for canon purposes to go with my machine gun
    That's not an Assault Rifle, that's a Submachinegun. The later uses a pistol caliber.

That thing is sick. I myself would have to go with the AMT AutoMag, can't go wrong with .50 calibre pistols. For an assault rifle, if I could get my hands on one, I would grab a Kriss SMG (For those unfamiliar it is an amazing little assault rifle much like a Tommy Gun with .45 ACP rounds). As a backup, I would always carry a little Tec-9, they are weak but very reliable little machine pistols.

For melee, I would have to go with a rounded claymore with some sort of augment on it, probably something to dispatch anything unholy real quick. Maybe a little kriss to go along with it, just for canon purposes to go with my machine gun
    That's not an Assault Rifle, that's a Submachinegun. The later uses a pistol caliber.

I'm telling you, a full auto 12 guage and an ultra-low recoil subgun in .45acp.

That's armament sex on the beach right there...

/points to his post above

I'm telling you, a full auto 12 guage and an ultra-low recoil subgun in .45acp.

That's armament sex on the beach right there...

/points to his post above