Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Council (Board of Directors)

Each Dragon is his own boss...
    If we need help on larger stuff we come together to form a pack, or a flight of Dragons...
    We got a guideline we work out of, we make sure neither the good guys or the bad guys get an upper hand cause we know that there can't be good without evil and to remove either would just make either the good guys into evil bastards or vise versus...
    If we organize we become that very power to eliminate the others and risk unbalancing the whole fabric of reality as we know it...

There can't be order in chaos...

I would like to be a member of this council. Pay no attention to the avatar. It is not an Illuminati triangle, but rather an optical illusion on your monitor caused by swamp gas from a weather balloon trapped in a thermal pocket reflecting the light from Venus.

ET IN ARCADIA EGO

I would like to be a member of this council. Pay no attention to the avatar. It is not an Illuminati triangle, but rather an optical illusion on your monitor caused by swamp gas from a weather balloon trapped in a thermal pocket reflecting the light from Venus.

ET IN ARCADIA EGO

ET IN ARCADIA EGO

Ok. I believe you for some reason.

(Note: Sarcasm is hard to type.)

Illuminati stepped on faction turf! *kills the spy*