Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Bound Items - yes or no

GhostHack, would you be okay with starting a new thread to discuss the "cannibal" system. I'd like to post some figures to support it.

You're a dragon.. show some initiative
    I say go with what Zed set up, and restate what I added afterwards, using your figures or whatever to illustrate the point.

I'll back you, instead of the other way around

I say go with what Zed set up, and restate what I added afterwards, using your figures or whatever to illustrate the point.

Sorry for the subtle bump.

I think a system where items are generally not bound at all works fine, i however agree that most items which are rare boss loot, rare casuals or specifically PvP-ownage are good being BoP.

This is important in a skill based game since it prevents those with a lot of cash to overcome those who actually participate in groups/raids with their guild.

IMHO gold-grinding should not be rewarded as much as guild participation.

I think a system where items are generally not bound at all works fine, i however agree that most items which are rare boss loot, rare casuals or specifically PvP-ownage are good being BoP.

This is important in a skill based game since it prevents those with a lot of cash to overcome those who actually participate in groups/raids with their guild.

I think this game could easily support an "all items tradeable and lootable" system.

So some Templar faction comes by and brains you with his morningstar. He takes your +2 Katana of Demonbane. That person will not only be on your hitlist ASAP, but also on your cabals hitlist as well.

I just got chills thinking of the conflict!

I think this game could easily support an "all items tradeable and lootable" system.

So some Templar faction comes by and brains you with his morningstar. He takes your +2 Katana of Demonbane. That person will not only be on your hitlist ASAP, but also on your cabals hitlist as well.