Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a response on the chat issues?

How about a response on the chat issues?

This is affecting a lot of people. We cannot communicate in game AT ALL. Say and tell do not work either, or if they do, I can't see anyone replying. What gives? This is game breaking. It's an MMO. I JUST beat the gatekeeper a couple days ago, I have done all of three bosses in polaris NM. I can't try to function in a NM without being able to communicate and get info from people who are more experienced. Can we at least get a response of some sort?

Agreed! 3rd day in a row I can't talk to anyone, and thus I can't do any dungeons, or groups for anything, or just chat about stupid stuff. FUNCOM Please respond!!

If i ask nicely will you tell me if this is even a priority for you guys since is is not effecting a majority of players? Just want to know how long this is gonna go on for fixing it tonight? in a week? a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdrippy View Post
    If i ask nicely will you tell me if this is even a priority for you guys since is is not effecting a majority of players? Just want to know how long this is gonna go on for fixing it tonight? in a week? a month?
    Don't hold your breath. They have yet to fix the problem and look how long the game has been out. It will take several more patches I think before they finally fix the issue.

Agreed, 3 days for me too with this chat problem.
    All i can use at the moment is /say

Red face Really?!

Do you still have problems? I haven't had any chat issues since the last patch. Try a verify of the gamefiles or / and delete custom files. Also try running the game as admin on your comp. Don't know anything else to do - I dont think it's an general issue for users anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind View Post
    Do you still have problems? I haven't had any chat issues since the last patch. Try a verify of the gamefiles or / and delete custom files. Also try running the game as admin on your comp. Don't know anything else to do - I dont think it's an general issue for users anymore.
    Its a very wide spread issue, and everything you did we did, many people are still having this problem. No chat at all, not to be confused with the bug where you can remake your tab or delete your game files.

The one I have, way more gamebreaking, as it is on Funcom's end and nothing you can do can restore it.
    Kyle A. Sheffield
    Handle : Hansem
    Combat Medic
    Leviathan

Then youre one of the lucky ones

I'm nearly going 4 days without being able to chat

I give them 2 more days if its not fixed then I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by tbiesot View Post
    Then youre one of the lucky ones

I'm nearly going 4 days without being able to chat

I give them 2 more days if its not fixed then I'm gone.
    On my part I am putting all my hopes in tomorrow's patch
    Kyle A. Sheffield
    Handle : Hansem
    Combat Medic
    Leviathan