Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: darkdaysarecoming.com

Quote Originally Posted by Amaran View Post
    You mean the matchstick?
    Oh I get that, the little firecracker effect kinda thing on the matchbook with the note on the inside cover...but no "download this video" message in the upper right...

You mean the matchstick?
    Oh I get that, the little firecracker effect kinda thing on the matchbook with the note on the inside cover...but no "download this video" message in the upper right...

You mean the matchstick?

Quote Originally Posted by MkVenner View Post
    same as here...matchstick yes, "download this" message upper right - nope.