Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demons of Mt. Anota ((semi-casual RP))

“Thank you for giving me the chance to explain myself” Yikino had already put his sickles away. “There is no time for fighting each other, as you surely know some dangerous evil lives here.” Yikino tried to shorten the distance between them to be able to whisper. Because of the darkness he couldn't know if the other person person was still ready to attack him. So he tried to keep a distance of approximately three meters. Maybe enough to force a ranged attack that he could shield with his protection runes. “I'm Yikino, if you want to hear a name.” Yikino didn't really know how to begin this conversation. He knew that they were both able to kill there opponent in one strike. Nothing that could calm the animalistic-like fighting and survival instinct. “Your here because of the demon, so do I” We have no time to play roles, no hunter, teenager or hiker could attack me so silently. You want to know why I am following this group? Obviously they do the same as we do, but they seem to be individuals not knowing each other, except two of them. I saw them whispering, or better I saw one of them whispering, could be a coincident, but I don't think so.” Yikino tried to keep his explanations as short as possible to not lose track of them. The one woman leading them seems to have a good intuition, walking a perfect path he maybe had never found. “They are not a team and they will never become a team. If their able to destroy the evil by their own, I would be fine with it, but if not I have to show them how to wage war against evil. And becoming part of the group is not the best decision to make, another individual, more lies, we could easily get fooled by the demon. Furthermore do I have my own personal reasons not to interact with anybody unless help is needed, but now your here and its not my decision alone what to do now. So we both have to decide whats best. If you like, you can tell me who you are and why you aren't part of this group.” or is he a part of them, shadowing me the whole time? “And should we decide to go, I will never let you walk behind me.” Showing a little respect for the opponent is never a bad idea, so you can become weaker in the eyes of him than you really are.

“Thank you for giving me the chance to explain myself” Yikino had already put his sickles away. “There is no time for fighting each other, as you surely know some dangerous evil lives here.” Yikino tried to shorten the distance between them to be able to whisper. Because of the darkness he couldn't know if the other person person was still ready to attack him. So he tried to keep a distance of approximately three meters. Maybe enough to force a ranged attack that he could shield with his protection runes. “I'm Yikino, if you want to hear a name.” Yikino didn't really know how to begin this conversation. He knew that they were both able to kill there opponent in one strike. Nothing that could calm the animalistic-like fighting and survival instinct. “Your here because of the demon, so do I” We have no time to play roles, no hunter, teenager or hiker could attack me so silently. You want to know why I am following this group? Obviously they do the same as we do, but they seem to be individuals not knowing each other, except two of them. I saw them whispering, or better I saw one of them whispering, could be a coincident, but I don't think so.” Yikino tried to keep his explanations as short as possible to not lose track of them. The one woman leading them seems to have a good intuition, walking a perfect path he maybe had never found. “They are not a team and they will never become a team. If their able to destroy the evil by their own, I would be fine with it, but if not I have to show them how to wage war against evil. And becoming part of the group is not the best decision to make, another individual, more lies, we could easily get fooled by the demon. Furthermore do I have my own personal reasons not to interact with anybody unless help is needed, but now your here and its not my decision alone what to do now. So we both have to decide whats best. If you like, you can tell me who you are and why you aren't part of this group.” or is he a part of them, shadowing me the whole time? “And should we decide to go, I will never let you walk behind me.” Showing a little respect for the opponent is never a bad idea, so you can become weaker in the eyes of him than you really are.

The one calling them self Yikino spoke in short clipped sentences and gave nothing away about themselves besides a name and the fact they were out to smite evil.

"Alright you may call me.." Lightfoot hesitated to give a real name but decided to give something to Yikino " 'The light' and I'm here to kill this thing it's getting to brave showing itself to so many travellers meaning it's getting stronger." He kept his shuriken out but noted that the sickle in the others hand had disappeared. "You are however right joining them now would just make us a bigger target to ambush so for now we shall stay cloaked in shadow and make sure these other 'hunters' keep alive. As for not letting me walk behind you that's fine we can walk beside each other."

Lightfoot made a seal with his hands and quickly pulled out a slip of paper with chinese characters on it that read "Shadow" Lightfoot grinned and said " I hope you're not afraid of the dark" then a shroud of darkness covered him and the one called yikino. "Now lets move out" he started heading towards the glow in the distance.

The one calling them self Yikino spoke in short clipped sentences and gave nothing away about themselves besides a name and the fact they were out to smite evil.

"Alright you may call me.." Lightfoot hesitated to give a real name but decided to give something to Yikino " 'The light' and I'm here to kill this thing it's getting to brave showing itself to so many travellers meaning it's getting stronger." He kept his shuriken out but noted that the sickle in the others hand had disappeared. "You are however right joining them now would just make us a bigger target to ambush so for now we shall stay cloaked in shadow and make sure these other 'hunters' keep alive. As for not letting me walk behind you that's fine we can walk beside each other."

Lightfoot made a seal with his hands and quickly pulled out a slip of paper with chinese characters on it that read "Shadow" Lightfoot grinned and said " I hope you're not afraid of the dark" then a shroud of darkness covered him and the one called yikino. "Now lets move out" he started heading towards the glow in the distance.

After “the light” reacted kind of friendly, Yikino was eased. “the light”, it was definitely not his real name, but could it be that he was one of the Templars? More important was the fact that his new companion shared the same views on the situation like he does, which would hopefully make things easier.
    But what was he doing now? A slip of paper? What are these characters? Maybe chinese. Could it be. Seconds ago he thought that it would get easier now but could it be that his new companion was a member of the Dragon? Not that it would make any difference for Yikino, but after the mission was finished it could end up in a real bloodbath if some egocentric, other society hating fool would start to attack. He pushed this thought away. He had to stay focused.
    " I hope you're not afraid of the dark". Is this a joke? Man its in middle of this night, it is dark why should I … “What da?”. A spell that can create shadow around persons, thats why I couldnt feel his presence quick enough earlier. Both started to move, not looking at each other. Strange situation.

After “the light” reacted kind of friendly, Yikino was eased. “the light”, it was definitely not his real name, but could it be that he was one of the Templars? More important was the fact that his new companion shared the same views on the situation like he does, which would hopefully make things easier.
    But what was he doing now? A slip of paper? What are these characters? Maybe chinese. Could it be. Seconds ago he thought that it would get easier now but could it be that his new companion was a member of the Dragon? Not that it would make any difference for Yikino, but after the mission was finished it could end up in a real bloodbath if some egocentric, other society hating fool would start to attack. He pushed this thought away. He had to stay focused.
    " I hope you're not afraid of the dark". Is this a joke? Man its in middle of this night, it is dark why should I … “What da?”. A spell that can create shadow around persons, thats why I couldnt feel his presence quick enough earlier. Both started to move, not looking at each other. Strange situation.

Having no trouble to reach his destination without any interruption, Mallakay pauses for a little while studying the tacky 3 storage building that was the motel.
    It certainly didn't publicize comfort and luxury, the kind of place people seek when avoiding unexpected social interaction.

He finally reaches the door that being unlocked quickly opens up to a small hall with a bared window with an half asleep clerk, one that could be mistaken as part of the building considering it's disgusting appearance.
    Mallakay quietly moves his credit car under the window and stares at the clerk until he takes notice of him and moves his eyes away from the antique small tv nearly hidden of sight from those standing outside the small room.

Mallakay: "I hope your fine establishment accepts credit card, sir", followed by a quiet nod of the clerk.

Mallakay: "Is any of the rooms upstairs available? I'd like to rent one for a few days if possible", the clerk opens a heavy brown leathered accounting book in what appears to be the last page used, near the end of the first quarter of its full capacity, a clear sign of the low customer attendency."

The clerk finally stops studying his book, nothing but a act he would know from the top of his head what rooms would be occupied in the middle of a week in this country side little town that rarely sees any tourist or any other kind of passing by clients, "Ho yes there seems to be one, so are you here on business or leisure?"

Mallakay quickly inputs the card code on the credit card machine avoiding engaging the clerks eyes with his own as well as answering his question. Finally the clerk gives up on waiting for one and hands him the key pointing at the stairs followed by a harsh, "use the stairs".

Mallakay grabs his cane that was resting against the wall during the transaction and moves towards the staircase never letting go of the suitcase on his left hand.

After climbing the final step he inspects the key, labelled "12", and heads to the door nearly at the end of the hallway with the same number that quickly unlocks and opens up a damp and dusty room no more the 4 meters wide with a bed on the side opposed to another door, probably leading to a neglected bathroom, and a window facing the mountain it self.

"Perfect!" he thought.

Closing the door behind him with a quick turn of the key to ensure it's absolute privacy, he finally places the suitcase on the bed sided by the cane and moves to the window to take a clear look at the Mt. Anota and it's surroundings.