Clean Notifications by Aedani
This addon automatically toggles the game's HUD settings for AP and SP
notifications when all abilities or skills have already been acquired. The
FIFO text telling you that you've reached the cap is also prevented.
The following options can also be entered into a chat window:
- /option BlinkNotifications false | Turns off the blinking effect.
- /option BlinkNotifications true | Turns on the blinking effect (default).
- /option SuppressAPWhenCapped true | Hides AP notifications when the cap is reached.
- /option SuppressAPWhenCapped false | Hides AP notifications only when all abilities are acquired (default).
- /option SuppressSPWhenCapped true | Hides SP notifications when the cap is reached.
- /option SuppressSPWhenCapped false | Hides SP notifications only when all skills are acquired (default).
These settings are persistent and affect all characters.
New official developer site
Download from SecretUI or Curse
Source code is now available on GitHub.
NOTE: Be sure to uninstall version 1 using the instructions found in that version's readme.txt before installing version 2.0 or later.
NOTE: If you are installing version 2.1 on top of an existing installation, you will need to delete the following two files while the game is not running:
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\CleanNotifications\Logi nPrefs.bxml
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\CleanNotifications\Modu les.bxml
Unpack the archive to <your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\
You should end up with the following files at a minimum:
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ AnimaWheelLink.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ Fifo.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ CleanNotifications\LoginPrefs.xml
Other files may be present but are not required for the addon to run properly.
Delete the three files mentioned above.
* Fix for disabling the blink effect sometimes failing.
* Correctly handle when AP/SP cap has been raised.
* Add two new options for hiding notifications when the cap has been reached instead of only when all abilities or skills have been acquired.
* Rewrote completely so that this addon does not replace any Funcom components. It is now much smaller and should not need updated with each game patch.
* Abandoned the new version syntax given the previous change.
* Removed the HideNotifications option as this feature is now part of the game.
Last edited by JulianPaoloThiry; 06-05-2015 at 06:59 PM.
I really appreciate it
The blinky blinky was driving me bonky bonky.
(Still don't understand why they'd create a warning that you CANNOT DISABLE when it was especially evident that players would max out their SP long, LONG before maxing out their AP, but that both would eventually be maxed...guh.)
* Added HideNotifications options
Last edited by -p0a-; 01-17-2013 at 08:19 PM.
* Now also prevents the FIFO text "you have reached the cap" from appearing.
That's awesome news thanks
Originally Posted by -p0a-
Does this by default only block notices for maxed out categories? My SP is maxed, but my AP still is far from, and I would still like to see AP gains pop up and have the button clicky show, but of course don't need the constant reminder about my SP.
That is correct.
Originally Posted by Voratus
Why is the font for the numbers different to the original?
It's actually the same font, just not bold. Funcom chose to use embedded fonts in each flash file, meaning that mod devs need to have the fonts on their local systems. Unfortunately, Funcom only provided the normal Futura font, not the bold, italic, etc., and Flash doesn't do faux styles.
Originally Posted by Psithief