Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: When is next update?

Quote Originally Posted by Wodrith View Post
    talking about the NM version of it, which means there will probably be new mechanics popping up, not the current elite one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhamonas2011 View Post
    There certainly is I was electrocuted by the the first boss, when I went in alone just to have a look. Got hit for 16k or so magic damage
    Ouch, lol!!! I so want to do NM but my comp fails on rendering on some of the elite encounters, can't tolerate comp caused issues in NM so I can't do them until I get a much better comp. /sighs I guess that also means I can't do the new upcoming raid even if my comp could handle it if it really is rated for 10.1 gear minimum - I have no practical way in the game to get purple gear needed to raid (my comp fails in PvP even worse than in the dungeons, but it works just peachy in the open world - go figure). If only I could turn down, way down, the special effects then I could play but the game settings have no impact on those special effects for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Legion View Post
    Why don't you just spend them now? Why wait if you KNOW they are getting rid of them when 1.4 comes into effect?

Do you think they are going to have a last minute "white mark sale"?
    Yeah, that's what I did - went and bought a bunch of glyph reward bags from the faction vendor and disassembled them for a lot free mats. I had a LOT of white marks, but not any more! I guess a lot of people don't have a clue that all their white marks will be taken away if they don't use them before 1.4 goes live - going to see a lot of crying on the forums when that happens, and I don't think it right that it does happen but oh well.

issues have been arising on test, chillax it will be out. Would you rather have a buggy pos, or something with less bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    What I will say is that we have every intention of releasing an update every month, and people should be able to align that easily enough by seeing if there are six updates by the end of the year
    Not much time left.
    Das Chaos ist die einzige Ordnung, die Drachen sind das Chaos, das Netz ist das Chaos.

I imagine the next issue will release on conclusion of the ARG

What I will say is that we have every intention of releasing an update every month, and people should be able to align that easily enough by seeing if there are six updates by the end of the year
    Well, good luck with that. For that to happen you'd have to release two issues this month

We'll patch before the 21st. Twice probably. [...]

Just sayin'

Source: http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=62458

They may be on plan.
    (By the way English isn't my native language! )

Quote Originally Posted by Vikestart View Post
    I'm sorry, but you don't seem to understand what I really meant to express.

I can wait, that's no problem. The problem is promising monthly updates and not being able to deliver. I get that there would be bugs if the content was released now, but that really isn't the point. If they need more than 1 month for an issue to fix bugs, that is understandable and perfectly fine, but then they shouldn't promise a montly update either. So far, 2 out of 4 issues have been delayed.
    How exactly have they NOT delivered? We have had updates every month! It is early December for pity's sake.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Vikestart View Post
    Well, good luck with that. For that to happen you'd have to release two issues this month
    Yeah it's probably going to work out as two updates tied into issue #5.

I'll take the red face on that one, as we made the call to just roll the two issues together to make it all work.

Still there will be two updates this month, for sure.

Thumbs up

Yeah it's probably going to work out as two updates tied into issue #5.

I'll take the red face on that one, as we made the call to just roll the two issues together to make it all work.

Still there will be two updates this month, for sure.
    YeeeeY, 2 updates <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jusagi View Post
    Not much time left.
    I smell necromancy, raising threads from the dead just to complain!

I mean really, we have had regular updates since launch. At least this got Nusquam to give some details about issue 5 >.
    Agnitio
    James "Wodrith" Vedha
    ▲Illuminati▲
    RP/PVE/PVP