Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Issue 4# is tomorrow

Funcom

Yeah....so...ummm. *gulps*

So, that announcement is also supposed to say clearly in big letters:
    BUT THE NEW YORK RAID WILL REMAIN LOCKED UNTIL FINAL TESTING IS COMPLETE.

I have no idea why that is not a part of the communication, because that is the case.

We found some nasty bugs in the raid (one half of the raid not being able to receive loot, for example) which we will fix and test and hopefully have gone very soon.

All good. I'm mainly excited to try out the new PvP changes!

What about the issue 4 cover? =) i like to collect them

In before sh*tstorm

I kid, the raid going live later after 1.4 was stated several time, and I, for one, am very happy that you didnt wait for raid's test to be finished to patch the rest of 1.4... which is kinda huge
    Make Love(craft), not War(craft) !

Ha Ha ! I m a PvPer...

Vous avez plus de 25 ans ? Voulez rejoindre une cabale cool mais bon niveau ?
    Venez faire un tour chez R.E.D ! (anciennement Le Parkzheimer Club)

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    Their hand was forced. Rift: Storm Legion just launched, SW:TOR goes f2p tomorrow and GW2's Lost Shores world event starts Friday. Rather than have absolutely no-one playing for the next couple weeks, better release 1.4. We'll see. I have my hopes, but as always...
    right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    Not all of us have access to the test forums (they are not public forums FYI, I'd need to apparently email someone to get access). Can you copy/paste it for us?
    You dont have to email anyone.. just go to login page for testlive and click on "I have forgotten password"... enter email address and u will be sent login details... I did this 3 days ago to get access

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

I have no idea why that is not a part of the communication, because that is the case.

We found some nasty bugs in the raid (one half of the raid not being able to receive loot, for example) which we will fix and test and hopefully have gone very soon.
    It's been mentioned several times that the raid may not launch with the 1.4 immediately. Should be understood and expected at this point. And as much as I b*tch and moan about end game, I want to thank you for bringing amazing content like this to the game.

Okaayyyyy 11pm tonight for patch that's good I keep forgetting to spend whitemarks and that gives me time. About the raid being delayed will it be released to live when ready or held over to 1.5 do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

Yeah, that's cool. I just want to do the new Fusang.

I actually thought you guys were pretty clear already that the raid wasn't coming right at the launch of 1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Senko View Post
    Okaayyyyy 11pm tonight for patch that's good I keep forgetting to spend whitemarks and that gives me time. About the raid being delayed will it be released to live when ready or held over to 1.5 do you think?
    released when ready