This addon adds a drag and drop Hotbar to the UI. Items on the Hotbar can be triggered via keyboard shortcuts. See the second post for instructions.
Download from SecretUI or Curse
Source code is now available on GitHub.
Unpack the .zip archive into <your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\ folder. You should end up with the following files at a minimum (any other files are not required for the addon to work correctly):
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\Hotbar\Hotbar.swf
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\Hotbar\LoginPrefs.xml
• \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\Hotbar\Modules.xml
If the game is running, you'll need to restart it.
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\Hotbar folder.
* Change hotkey overrides from the movie saving keys (which are no longer
available) to the game exiting keys. Use the menu (F10) to exit the game.
* Built against the 1.11 source.
* Updated to latest Funcom source.
* Changed override triggers to Save Movie instead of Print Position, as the latter have proven to be useful during world events.
* No actual changes - just recompiled against the latest FUNCOM sources. This apparently fixes issues with /reloadui and pin buttons.
* Fixed Hotbar not updating correctly after zoning.
* Initial release.