Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MissionInfo by Aedani

MissionInfo by Aedani

Mission Info modifies the mission tracker on the right side of the screen. When you hover over a mission's icon or text, you'll get a tooltip with the flavor text of that mission's current tier. Additionally, clicking on the currently active mission's icon will show any associated image, video, or audio clip. The Mission Journal can be opened by selecting the active mission in the mission bar (the part that auto-hides).

New official developer site

Download from SecretUI or Curse

Source code is available via git from curseforge.

Installation:
    NOTE: Be sure to uninstall version 1 using the instructions found in that version's readme.txt before installing version 2.0 or later.
    NOTE: If you are installing version 2.0.1 on top of an existing installation, you will need to delete the following three files:
    • \Data\Gui\Customized\ Flash\MissionTracker\LoginPrefs.bxml
    • \Data\Gui\Customized\ Flash\MissionTracker\LoginPrefs.xml
    • \Data\Gui\Customized\ Flash\MissionTracker\Modules.bxml

Unpack the .zip archive into <your TSW folder>\Data\Gui\Customized\ folder. You should end up with the following files at a minimum:
    • \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\MissionTracker\MissionTracker.swf
    • \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\MissionTracker\LoginPrefs.xml
    • \Data\Gui\Customized \Flash\MissionTracker\Modules.xml
    If the game is running, type "/reloadui" or press CTRL+SHIFT+F1.

Uninstallation:
    Delete the MissionTracker folder mentioned above.

Changes:
    2.0.1:
    * Fixed issue with mission bar showing no missions after accepting or completing missions.
    2.0:
    * Rewrote completely so that this addon does not replace any Funcom components. It is now much smaller and should not need updated with each game patch.
    * Change the tooltip of the current mission in the mission bar to indicate that it will toggle the Mission Journal window.
    1.3:
    * Updated to the 1.9 source code.
    1.2:
    * Updated to the 1.8 source code.
    1.1.1:
    * Fix Mission Journal popping up when zoning.
    1.1:
    * Updated to the latest source, bringing in whatever fixes FUNCOM has made.
    * The fonts now match the game's more closely.
    * Tooltips now show up for all missions in the sidebar.
    * The mission journal can be opened by selecting the current mission in the auto-hide section.
    1.0:
    * Initial release.
    Last edited by JulianPaoloThiry; 05-25-2015 at 09:45 PM. Reason: 2.0.1

Lillian Aedani Westcott - Illuminati
    Trillian Aedanu Westcott - Templar
    Jillian Aedana Westcott - Dragon
    The League of Monster Slayers

Thank you!
    I always felt like I missed things because it wasn't always easy to check and see what the more descriptive quest text said.
    I will use this so much.

very awesome can't wait to load this one up and check it out

flat

1.1 Released

* Updated to the latest source, bringing in whatever fixes FUNCOM has made.
    * The fonts now match the game's more closely.
    * Tooltips now show up for all missions in the sidebar.
    * The mission journal can be opened by selecting the current mission in the auto-hide section.

I've also created a developer site that details the coding behind the addon. All of my addons have always been open source, but the site will hopefully provide a learner's resource as well.

I always quest with the in game quest-journal open (shift+j ?) and that will show the same info I presume, I thought everyone did the same ;D

Anyway, if this modifies the missiontracker.swf (think that was the name anyway) then it will conflict with my MissionTimersEnhanced mod as both seem to rebuild the same flash file, just so everybody knows.

1.1.1 Released

* Fix Mission Journal popping up when zoning.

1.2 Released

* Updated to the 1.8 source code.

Thumbs up Font Size Question

This is a great mod! Thanks a lot.

Would it be possible to increase the font size of the tooltip? That would be totally awesome!

Scriba

Hello,

This is a great add-on, but I think it needs fixing with the new 1.9 update.
    They added the possibility to repeat some story missions. When this happens, the repeated story mission is supposed to take the spot of the current story mission temporarily (according to one of my cabalie without the mod). However, with your add-on, the repeated story mission is not accessible via the Tracker (it does not appear in the story mission slot), and appears in some phantom slot when the tier updates.

I think they changed the code of the Mission Tracker for 1.9 to allow displaying the repeated story mission without cancelling the current story mission.

Any chance of having a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Einkil68 View Post
    When this happens, the repeated story mission is supposed to take the spot of the current story mission temporarily (according to one of my cabalie without the mod).
    That's not true. Story mission repeats go into the Main mission slot.