Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The End is Coming - new ARG

Quote Originally Posted by bauhau5 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble registering?
    managed to register just fine but the friend link doesn't seem to be working for anyone
    M I D N I G H TS Q U A D R O N
    "HONOR. MATURITY. FAMILY."
    Since 1995
    + VISIT CABAL WEBSITE & FORUMS +

Redirect

The page was giving 403 errors, but looks like it may be redirecting now to http://www.thesecretworld.com/arg/
    "Light is half a companion" - Genoese Proverb

Friend link worked for me, sent to and got my "friend" (aka - my other email account) registered.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoat View Post
    sanctuaryofsecrets.com was the static page, but it appears to be down, and not just static. Is anyone else able to get the good ol' static back?
    From GoogleCahe:
    This is Google's cache of http://www.sanctuaryofsecrets.com/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 25 Nov 2012 18:45:28 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime.
    So it hasn't been down long. I wonder if the date is / will be significant later.

So I'm confused, how do you sign up to participate? I didn't do the pre-launch one, so I am screwed for this?
    Syndicate - A Multi-Faction Cabal is recruiting individuals interested in raiding and other end-tier content, as well as casual players. We are currently seeking applicants of all roles to bolster our active raiding roster. For details, please click on the link above or contact myself or another officer in-game or over the forums at your convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwynn View Post
    So I'm confused, how do you sign up to participate? I didn't do the pre-launch one, so I am screwed for this?
    Nah this looks to be independent from that one. Says you don't even have to be playing TSW to participate, but those who do get fun things.
    "Light is half a companion" - Genoese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Qwynn View Post
    Go to http://www.thesecretworld.com/arg/ and sign up, Qwynn.

Given that you don't have to play TSW to participate, I don't think it matters if you were not involved in any of the other ARGS or not.

Also welcome aboard to the craziness!

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    Go to http://www.thesecretworld.com/arg/ and sign up, Qwynn.

Given that you don't have to play TSW to participate, I don't think it matters if you were not involved in any of the other ARGS or not.

Also welcome aboard to the craziness!
    It took me a moment to realize the signup form didn't appear when I went to that link due to Chrome extension. I have it now. :3
    Syndicate - A Multi-Faction Cabal is recruiting individuals interested in raiding and other end-tier content, as well as casual players. We are currently seeking applicants of all roles to bolster our active raiding roster. For details, please click on the link above or contact myself or another officer in-game or over the forums at your convenience.

Exclamation Please be aware!!

We shall be using this thread as the main thread for player discussions of the latest ARG, please keep your discussions on-topic, offtopic discussion will be removed as we try and streamline the mayhem as much as possible!

Thanks!
    Makawa,
    Forum Moderator,
    (Events)

*Some of my comments may be my own and not the views of Funcom.

Should we be receiving some kind of confirmation email? I entered my email address and signed up...
    Frank "Badger54" Calhoun

"Thanks, Frank. You're like the ass-kicking Santa." --'Magus Girl', Twitterverse Experiment