Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for Separate ARG Section Altogether

Request for Separate ARG Section Altogether

This thing is going to become too big for one thread, but I also understand the problems with allowing this thing to overgrow and dominate General Discussion.

The subject line seems the fairest proposal. Thank you for your consideration. <3

The point of ARGs is to encourage is to be crazy and excited and bouncing balls of energy. Putting a leash on that is... counter-intuitive.

Especially when having one official thread means that being gone for 5 minutes can cause you to miss a genuinely important post that gets lost in a sea of "already discovered"s, red herrings, and errant theories.

I'm a Dragon. I love the chaos, but want to make it into its own order.

Much agreed. Would rather people submitting ideas be in a seperate thread from people asking where to sign up >.>

The thread that was closed was already 10+ pages, of solid theory and discussion.

I'd like that.
    I'll have to go to sleep now and when I wake up I most certainly will have 10+ new pages to read
    "I respect every culture that isn't afraid to scare the shit out of its children!"
    - Joshua Alan Doetsch, 2014

? guys...the thread is barely 70 pages...

Quote Originally Posted by Zankh View Post
    ? guys...the thread is barely 70 pages...
    Exactly, and the ARG "proper" hasn't even started yet, only a few phone calls.