* Fixed an issue that could cause minigames not to start.
* Fixed an issue that caused players to be removed from the minigame queue when zoning or resurrecting.
* Fixed an issue that caused players not to be able to join minigames that are already in progress.
* Fixed an issue that caused minigame in progress not to request new players.
* Fusang now uses the resurrection system from the minigames. All respawn timers (including the minigames) are set to be 15 seconds max.
* The Fusang status results and map should update correctly again.
* The maximum population for Fusang now scales dynamically. If your side has more than the minimum side plus a threshold (currently set at ten) you will be added to a queue. You will be able to enter once the population of the other factions increases.
* Underdog custodians no longer attack the inner facility.
* It is no longer possible to heal an underdog custodian.
* Underdogs custodians no longer attack facilities that are under attack by another underdog custodian.
* Illuminati base : Extended the safe area around the home base
* The flag carrying particles now properly get removed from players who are linkdead.
* The relics are now a flat distance away from the starting point rather than a variable distance.
* Neutral flags now have a pickup time.
* The "let it go" achievement should now work correctly.
* The capture area will show the particle indicating who owns the area once again.
* All achievements should work as intended.