Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Just a Flesh Wound" Tier 5 won't finish.

"Just a Flesh Wound" Tier 5 won't finish.

So I'm on the last tier of the chainsaw mission "Just a Flesh Wound" and all I have to do is click Dr Aldini.

When I do, he says his end-mission dialogue... but the mission is still active. I can't finish it.
    ♫~I'm diggin' a hole, so the rain gets in, to stop my mind from fluttering~♫
    ILLUMINATI -- Atticus "Spellslinger" Flare -- ARCADIA
    Roleplay bio -- Chronical

I've got the same issue, can't hand the mission in.

Just did the quest again on my alternate character and have the same exact issue. UGH.
    ♫~I'm diggin' a hole, so the rain gets in, to stop my mind from fluttering~♫
    ILLUMINATI -- Atticus "Spellslinger" Flare -- ARCADIA
    Roleplay bio -- Chronical

I have the same. Mission wont update when I click on him.

I'm the same, he say's stuff but no send report/text message to complete the mission

Toss me on the pile. I wandered around and looked around to see if there was a garbage can or something I was supposed to chuck it in. Went outside to see if the "come back later" comment meant anything. I haven't logged back in to check if logging out fixed it.

It's good to be back in the Secret World! Gruesome fun assisting a madman for vague gain, followed by frustrating bugs. It's like coming home.

Just did the quest this morning and I am having the same issue, the quest will not complete when clicking on Aldini.

Am trying to complete this quest right now. Looks like I need to open a ticket... At least that's how you got past all the buggy quests months ago at launch.