[EDIT]: After reading peoples input/replies I edited:
Let me summarize others replies:
- The problem is more social in nature than anything else.
- It may be that people are afraid/shy.
- It may be that people are lazy and just want a free ride.
- It may be that there is an elitist view on things (gear, stats).
- It may be that people decked out don't want to give free rides or poor performance from a newbie.
- Funcom should make a more sophiticated LFG tool.
- It should have categories for LFG Nightmare for Newbies or QL10 blue starting out people.
- Maybe introduce gear scoring and a HUD when hovering over a player to display their stats.
- Make different categories for the LFG for Nightmare based on needs and wants of players.